Festival of Quilts UK - RCTQ meet

Old August 28th 03, 04:39 PM
Roberta Zollner

Nearest airport is Munich (or Augsburg if you really like train travel), and
then it takes about an hour on the train to my house. Munich is spread all
over the place.
I flew Lufthansa, which wasn't exactly cheap, but then it was to Birmingham
not London. 2 hours flying time, plus airport time, but probably faster than
it took you to drive!
Roberta in D

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" wrote in message
Hmm, have to see about that...

...as long as it doesn't involve driving around the Brussells
ring-road again...

How much are cheap flights and where is your nearest airport?

Suzie B

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:58:06 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

I really think it's your turn to come here, young lady!
Roberta in D

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" wrote in

message
Glad to hear you made it back to Munich in one piece with all your
ill-gotten gains!

And thank you for bringing the liebkuchen - they were scrummy - Paul
voted his exceedingly nice too!

So - when you next coming over? and can we tempt you under the pier?

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old August 29th 03, 07:03 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Fink I'll take this to email...