update on quilts/pregnancy/etc

Old August 24th 03, 09:29 PM
CNYstitcher

Default update on quilts/pregnancy/etc

Marissa,

Buy a car when you have some extra money to spare. We *still* have a
Geo Metro, and for quite a while, it was our only car - the first car
our son ever rode in. Fortunately, after waiting a while, we were able
to get a second car (Suzuki sidekick) whic is easier for getting car
seats in and out of, but the Geo wasn't as near as bad as your friends
make it sound.

Larisa

Dr. Quilter wrote:

maybe we'll buy a new car (some of my friends think it
is murder to put a baby in a Geo Metro).

Old August 24th 03, 10:51 PM
MerryStahel

But then of course, my
pregnancy has not been too typical, no morning sickness yet. I am having
an amnio on the 3rd, and scared silly of the side effects (though I did my

research and supposedly they are very small for healthy pregnancies).

Marissa! You're preggie! KEWL!

BTW, I never had morning sickness with my two kids, either.

I had an amnio for my second, and no damage...except the doctor said she was a
week overdue and I was scheduled for the Cesarean the next day! (Wasn't
expecting that!).

Anyway, congratulations!

Merry

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old August 25th 03, 02:51 PM
Charlotte Henson

Marisa,
Congratulations!

When will you be in Woods Hole?
(my DBF is at WHOI so we're down there a lot - Sit and Stitch in
Falmouth just closed but there is an LQS down the way. I could send you
directions)

Congrats again!
-Charlotte

Dr. Quilter wrote:
also, I am going to a
meeting in Woods Hole (near Boston) .

Old August 29th 03, 05:11 AM
Dr. Quilter

thanks Merry.. )

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old August 29th 03, 05:13 AM
Dr. Quilter

September 13th to 18th. I think I'll fly into Boston the day before,
since I am presenting in the opening session, and I don't want to risk
it by flying in that morning!