Simply Quilts Schedule for September

Old August 28th 03, 02:19 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Simply Quilts Schedule for September

and don't miss:
Sep 04, Thurs. 8:30am #704 Modern Crazy Quilts with Betty Pillsbury
Sep 08, Mon. 1:30pm #643 Crazy Quilting w/Marikay Waldvogel &
Carole Samples

Betty and Carole are friends of mine and very good at what they do!!!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"AliceW" wrote in message

http://www.alexandersonquilts.com/si...h=09&year=2003

WOW - looks like a good month! Get those Tivos and VCRs warmed up!
The 700 series starts over again this month with 701 on Monday morning.

The
700 series will be every morning, the 600 series will be shown in the
afternoon starting on Monday with #638 (Billie Lauder).

Billie Lauder is on three times - I love her shows!

Lots of techniques being shown -machine piecing, borders, sets for sampler
blocks, "hand" applique by machine, long arm quilting and lap quilting.

Friday Sept 26th - morning show - Quilts for Chocolate Lovers! But the

show
I really want to see is the show where they quilt the cowboy (September 11
afternoon) "Cowboy Quilting w/Janet Ludwig".

But, if you only watch one show, it MUST be Wednesday, September 3rd in

the
morning - our Jennifer will be starring as the "Novel Quilter". It

doesn't
get any better than this, folks!

Enjoy - have a very safe and relaxing Labor Day!

Alice

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old August 28th 03, 08:39 PM
Diane Carter

Also this fall Ricky Tims is to be on Simply Quilts, look for him he is fun
and informative. My husband just found this group for me and I just started
reading. Diane

Old August 28th 03, 09:33 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Hi Diane. Welcome to your new addiction (RCTQ)! Send finished quilts to me
for quality assurance (snail available upon request)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

et...

Old August 29th 03, 02:01 AM
Laurie G.

Thanks, Sandy! After I had a few cups of coffee I figured it out and
watched the 10:30 show. Today was Linda Ballard and her Fractured
Crystals quilt. I have just recently taken two mystery quilt classes
from her. I love how she simplifies the process.

--
Laurie G.
"If you're not going to snort, why even laugh?"

Sandy Foster wrote:

In article ,
"Laurie G." wrote:

The schedule is Eastern time. What does that translate to in Pacific
time? I don't usually catch the show.....always doing something
else.....so help! Please!

Laurie, it's three hours earlier for Pacific time. The early show is at
5:30, the later one at 10:30.

Old August 29th 03, 02:20 AM
The Nielands

That was such a great-looking quilt. I turned on the show about 10 minutes
into it, and was wishing I had taped it. I'll have to make note of the show
number and catch it next time.

Louise in Iowa
"Laurie G." wrote in message
m...
Thanks, Sandy! After I had a few cups of coffee I figured it out and
watched the 10:30 show. Today was Linda Ballard and her Fractured
Crystals quilt. I have just recently taken two mystery quilt classes
from her. I love how she simplifies the process.

--
Laurie G.
"If you're not going to snort, why even laugh?"