Chemo

Old May 31st 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Chemo

Happy Birthdays to Pami and Piglet (a wee bit late.... been out in the
garden!) Hope they were great days!
ME-Judy

"Listpig" wrote in message
HB little sister.......

--pig, 53 today

On 5/30/06 06:55, in article
,
"pami" wrote:

That Strawberry Tart sounds yummy!!
Today is my 51st birthday....I'll put a candle in it...hehehehe
Pami

Old May 31st 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Lots of my squares I pre- cut and when I need a gift I just whip it up. My
thing is the memory quilts. I've made 2 for gidfts.
Pami

Old May 31st 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

My doctor was shocked I still had my hair....
pami

Old June 1st 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Way to go Pami! Keep 'em guessing! Perhaps it's only temporary, but let's
use it as a sign that you're a fighter!!! Best wishes for the rest of your
treatment.
Never give in! Never give up!
KJ

Old June 1st 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Earthlink only allows me a couple of minutes now and then to read and post.
I'm so glad you're enjoying the pins. That may be my only venture into
miniatures. I can't even 'think' in terms of one thread at a time. However,
they are so precious - as are you, my friend. I continue to hold you close
in my prayers. Polly

"pami" wrote in message
Polly,
I loved the pins you sent. I will wear them on my hat as well as a
sweater to show I am a true quilter. One day I will try and copy the one
pin with my little 1 1/2" squares....such a frightening size...I was
planning on using them for a postage stamp quilt but I hear you need
millions of them. I can recall Marissa and I swapping years ago.
Pami

Old June 1st 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default EarthLink; was Chemo

In article . net,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

Earthlink only allows me a couple of minutes now and then to read and post.

I'm having the same problem, Polly. When it "feels" like letting me
read/post, I get a few minutes' worth. I do hope this problem is solved
soon -- it's just too frustrating!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 1st 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Polly,
I loved the words...it made my day. I am having a down day. I am
exhausted today. I am going back to the TV.
Hugs,
Pami

Old June 1st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm having the same problems here. Earthlink has been on and off for at
least a week if not more - my memory doesn't help me at all. I just no that
it's annoying!

--
Bonnie
NJ