Ad - Whimbeads Update 12-05

Old December 4th 05, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Ad - Whimbeads Update 12-05

Hi All!

I hope the coming winter season is finding you all well and happy.

In case you aren't signed up for our email updates, here is a copy of
the latest one.
(edited for a few changes that have happened)

I have lots of news for you....

We have added a bunch of new stuff to the website!
We now have all the colors of
Delicas available on our website, including many of the new colors that
were
released this fall.
http://whimbeads.com/cart.asp?pg=products&grp=49

We have also added our line of Japanese Size 6 Seed Beads to the site.
http://whimbeads.com/cart.asp?pg=products&grp=844

You will notice a few missing images. That's because those colors were
hiding
under my desk being shy when it was picture day for them! I've
convinced them to
come out and smile pretty and should have those missing images up this
coming
weekend. In the meantime, if you need to see the color, refer to the
Japanese
Size 8 or Size 11 seed beads of the same number to compare.
http://whimbeads.com/cart.asp?pg=products&grp=24

We also added 3mm & 4mm Japanese Cubes! (I can hear you! Those of you
who just
shouted "FINALLY!".) Again, a couple of images missing. I'll get them
replaced
asap.
http://whimbeads.com/cart.asp?pg=products&grp=51

Also, please notice, especially on the 4mm size, that not all cubes are
created
equal. Some of them are a bit larger than 4mm. I would say closer to
maybe a
4.5mm. So, if you are planning on mixing them in a project, please look
closely
at the images. You can see the ones that are a bit bigger. As soon as
time
allows I will go through and mark each of them with their actual
millimeter
size.

In addition to our website news, I also have some additional things to
tell you
about.

First is our Bead Retreat that we are having in Las Vegas in mid
February.
http://bead-retreat.com
There are only a few spaces left available! If you have been
considering coming,
now is the time to decide. I will be making the reservations for the KA
show in
the next couple of weeks. I'd hate for you to miss out on that!

Also, the second to last eBay listings for the Beading For A Cure
Auctions are
underway. (Final listing will be posted today, Dec. 4th)
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...0&satitle=bfac

There are some fabulous beaded items available. Perfect for holiday
gift giving,
or just because you are special. To learn more about Beading For A
Cure, please
visit the website at http://www.beadingforacure.org/

And, last but not least, I will be teaching my Swarovski Button Cuff
Bracelet
for Swarovski in Tucson on Feb. 4th.
http://www.whimbeads.com/images2/Button Bracelet.jpg

Swarovski will be taking over most of the Omni Resort & Golf Club in
Tucson, AZ
to hold classes and seminars as well as to showcase the winners of the
2005
design contest.

If you are planning on a trip to Tucson next year, don't miss
stopping by the Omni. Many of the seminars are free!
For more information
contact Swarovski for a brochure of the classes and seminars at
1-800-388-8842
or email
Tell them we sent you!

You can also see the winners of this years design competition, as well
as other
fun Swarovski innovations and projects at
http://www.create-your-style.com/

Oh...one more thing! We will be exhibiting at Gem Faire in Costa Mesa,
CA on Dec. 9th, 10th & 11th. Mailorder could become a bit slower during
this time, so please plan your orders accordingly.

If you'll be in the area, here is a Complimentary Admission Pass.
http://www.whimbeads.com/gem-faire-coupon.html

OK...I think that's plenty of news from me! =o)

Happy Beading all!
Beki, Shawn & The Whimbeads.com staff
http://www.whimbeads.com