AD: Deepwood Art Auctions for 11/28

Old December 2nd 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: Deepwood Art Auctions for 11/28

Fran wrote:
says...
Last time I went in a scooter shop the machines started making a
high-pitched whine and hiding under the counter!

So THAT's what it is!! I keep hearing these little cries of agony every
time I get on my scooter. I just keep ignoring it.

Hah, in your case it's whining because it wants to GO. In my case, it
wants to STOP. LOL.

PS, the offer still stands! ;-D

About the "unfinished" you-know-whats?
If so, I got you covered - Bwwwwwaaaahahaha!!

Ooo er, missus! You're so silly sometimes. I like it!

We're moving into the studio today. Of course, when I say 'we', I mean
Mike as I'm babysitting a kidlet with the 'flu. *snuffle*

The boat looks so empty now! There's room to swing a cat, sadly we
only have a small stuffed one but it does twirl nicely now.

I've taken pics of the Big Empty Studio, and will take photos as we
progress. At last count there were plans for three torching stations.
Looks like I might even get my own glass corner. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

-Su

http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
http://www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old December 2nd 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

No pics yet as we have the horrible lurgy (isn't that a great word?)
and I'm too fed up with my stuffy head to download photos. I did spend
time this morning tinkering with the website and re-doing some pages
but no photos. I should try that, though. Check the blog in a bit and
see if I could bring myself to download the pics.

Ok, I promise. I'll do it. *snurfle* But only because you're so
nice.

-Su

http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
http://www.britishlampwork.co.uk

All URLs typed in by hand by a verified self-representing teagirl!
Attribute any errors to an overdose of NyQuil, ok? Thanks!