AD: Deepwood Art Auctions for 11/28

Old November 29th 05, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: Deepwood Art Auctions for 11/28

Hi!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Have a few auctions up on eBay this week (another one coming up on
JustBeads at some point). See them he

http://www.deepwoodart.com/01a-Beads.html

Clicking on the images will take you directly to each listing, clicking
on the eBay link on the same page will take you to the seller's page.

Have a peek?

Thanks!

Fran
http://www.deepwoodart.com
Old November 29th 05, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Fran, I really love the new beads! You always come up with something
new and fun.

-Su

Old November 29th 05, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Deepwood Art Auctions for 11/28

Drooooooool!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
.net...

Old November 30th 05, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

In article . com,
says...

Su wrote:
Fran, I really love the new beads! You always come up with something
new and fun.

Kandice wrote:
Drooooooool!

I love you guys!
Thank you!
smooooch!

Fran
http://www.deepwoodart.com
Old November 30th 05, 11:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Oooh, I forgot to say how cool it is that the Mr Deepwood is making
beads too!

How's the new scooters?

-Su

http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
http://www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old December 1st 05, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Very nice. I especially like the cekestial Raku. Great colors!

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions: http://snipurl.com/8fa3
Check out my Justbeads.com auctions: http://snipurl.com/jr6c

Old December 1st 05, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

In article ,
says...
Very nice. I especially like the cekestial Raku. Great colors!

Thank you, Lara... I'm totally flattered!

Fran
http://www.deepwoodart.com
Old December 1st 05, 09:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

It's been cold and icy here, with snow. No scooters for the
TillerPeeps, to say the least, the biggest issue being that I'd need a
Harley to drag my big American butt up the hills around here anyway.
Last time I went in a scooter shop the machines started making a
high-pitched whine and hiding under the counter!

I'm sorry that the glass-making isn't going to take this time. I'm
champing at the bit for Mr Mike to get his behind in gear and get the
torches and tables and shelving set up in the new studio. We're less
than an hour away from picking up the keys! *wriggling in
anticipation*

The problem now is that with all that space will I bead things or make
beads or do beadweaving or polymer clay or what?

So many choices.

-Su

http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
http://www.britishlampwork.co.uk