Happy Thanksgiving

Old October 12th 03, 02:13 PM
Shillelagh

Default Happy Thanksgiving

To all Canadians on our group

I want to wish you all the blessings of living in our wonderful country. I
hope you and your families have a lovely holiday tomorrow, and the best
turkey you can find!

I'll think of you all as I'm at the local fall supper - filling my face on
Thanksgiving turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, and of course - pumpkin
pie!!! Have a great long weekend!

Thanksgiving hugs
Shelagh

Old October 12th 03, 04:14 PM
NoraBalcer

Shelagh,

Since I won't be on tomorrow I'll add my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving for
all of you that are celebrating.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 12th 03, 05:07 PM
JudyTurpin

Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians, we have to wait a month for our turkey and
pumpkin pie.

JCT
Old October 12th 03, 06:31 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
To all Canadians on our group

I want to wish you all the blessings of living in our wonderful country.

hope you and your families have a lovely holiday tomorrow, and the best
turkey you can find!

I'll think of you all as I'm at the local fall supper - filling my face

on
Thanksgiving turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, and of course - pumpkin
pie!!! Have a great long weekend!

Thanksgiving hugs
Shelagh

Hugs from south of the border, we won't be celebrating OUR Thanksgiving
till November...
Noreen

---

Old October 12th 03, 09:21 PM
Katherine Burgess

Back atcha, Shelagh. My turkey is smelling delicious, which means that I
should probably leave the computer and get things moving. Yum!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of us in Canada!
Katherine

Old October 12th 03, 09:22 PM
Katherine Burgess

Actually, since my mother no longer lives with us at this time of year, we
do without the pumpkin pie. I buy a lemon pie from the local bakery instead,
and Keith loves it.
Katherine

Old October 12th 03, 10:26 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Shillelagh"
wrote:

To all Canadians on our group

I want to wish you all the blessings of living in our wonderful country. I
hope you and your families have a lovely holiday tomorrow, and the best
turkey you can find!

I'll think of you all as I'm at the local fall supper - filling my face on
Thanksgiving turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, and of course - pumpkin
pie!!! Have a great long weekend!

Thanksgiving hugs
Shelagh

Thank you, we are having a very nice and quiet weekend. It finally has
started to rain here and the wind is blowing the leaves around....I very
nice weekend

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 13th 03, 02:06 PM
LobsterInGarlicButter

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:13:47 -0500, "Shillelagh"
wrote:

To all Canadians on our group

I want to wish you all the blessings of living in our wonderful country. I
hope you and your families have a lovely holiday tomorrow, and the best
turkey you can find!

I'll think of you all as I'm at the local fall supper - filling my face on
Thanksgiving turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, and of course - pumpkin
pie!!! Have a great long weekend!

Thanksgiving hugs
Shelagh

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Shelagh.
I'll be filling my face too! :-)

Ms.Jaime

Old October 13th 03, 08:56 PM
Mischief

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all the rest of the Canadians. I know I'm a
little but was busy yesterday cooking Turkey dinner for 7 people. We
had the usual turkey, gravy, homemade cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and
we also had an apple pie that I made.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.50 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe