New Quilt Pattern Books

Old August 1st 03, 12:52 AM
TerriLee in WA

Default New Quilt Pattern Books

Woo-hoo!! I've just ordered 2 new pattern books from my book club. One
is call "Symbols of Faith - 44 Quilt Blocks" and the other is "24 Angel
Quilt Blocks". Both have full size patterns in them! I can hardly wait
for them to get here.

Of course I won't be able to do more than read/look until my DH & I get
my new sewing space finished up. The walls are painted, and the carpet
has arrived, but I still have woodwork trim to paint. I'm very excited
about the new space, too, but that's a different story. grin

--
TerriLee Bishop
(opinions are wholly owned by the author and don't represent anything)

New Fabrics from Robert Kaufman, Moda, Timeless Treasures, more at The Virginia Quilter. The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 1 February 10th 05 10:38 AM
"Lot" of Eleven Vintage Craft books for sale: Crochet and Knitting Pattern books and magazines Lynnette Monrean Marketplace 0 May 15th 04 08:15 PM
Quilt Pattern Help!! Angbug Needlework 2 July 29th 03 06:15 PM
Quilts, Quilt Books, Chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 4 July 15th 03 03:18 AM
quilts, quilt books, chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 July 10th 03 11:39 PM