Progress!

Old July 30th 03, 01:42 AM
Sandy Foster

Default Progress!

DH was gone for almost a week, returning home from visiting his mom just
last night. I decided to make that week a sort of marathon piecing
session, and I made the deadline I hadn't thought I'd make. I really
wanted the top to my Eureka quilt (started at camp the week before) to
be finished when DH got home so I could show him that much, at least, of
his new quilt. And I did it!

It's approximately 70" x 87" (Jackie Robinson calls this a lap-sized
quilt, but she's lots taller than I am g), and DH likes it --
primarily because his favorite color is purple and this has lots of
purple. I've posted a photo at the bottom of http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster/wips.html on my web site. Now I think I'll take a day or two off....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old July 30th 03, 02:29 AM
Ann Adamson

I agree, that is a truly amazing looking quilt!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Ohmygodthats gorgeous!
Its beautiful, and masculine... stunning! I dont say that lightly... wow
Ya, Id say you deserve a break!
Whoohoooo
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 30th 03, 03:08 AM
frood

Wow! Words fail me! I mean, wow!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old July 30th 03, 03:43 AM
Shawn

Sandy, it is gorgeous! I love the colours that you have used. Can't wait
to see the finished masterpiece :-)

Shawn
--
mslibra
www.cutcakes.ca

Old July 30th 03, 04:35 AM
Kellie J. Berger

covet covet covet.....
it is stunning!
and you got all my fav. colors in there.....

kellie

Old July 30th 03, 01:14 PM
Musicmaker

THAT's a wonderful quilt!

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
Remember, once you get over the hill,
you'll begin to pick up speed.

Old July 30th 03, 02:08 PM
Elena

My god! That is just jaw-dropping gorgeous!!

I bet DH won't let go of it to have it entered in a quilt show, but I sure
think you should!!

ELena, feeling around for her jaw without taking her eyes off that quilt.

Old July 30th 03, 02:35 PM
Patti

Hullo Sandy
That is absolutely gorgeous. I truly love it.
You clever thing, you. You must be so thrilled.
Thanks ever so much for sharing the picture.
..
In article ,
Sandy Foster writes
DH was gone for almost a week, returning home from visiting his mom just
last night. I decided to make that week a sort of marathon piecing
session, and I made the deadline I hadn't thought I'd make. I really
wanted the top to my Eureka quilt (started at camp the week before) to
be finished when DH got home so I could show him that much, at least, of
his new quilt. And I did it!

It's approximately 70" x 87" (Jackie Robinson calls this a lap-sized
quilt, but she's lots taller than I am g), and DH likes it --
primarily because his favorite color is purple and this has lots of
purple. I've posted a photo at the bottom of
http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster/wips.html on my web site. Now I
think I'll take a day or two off....

--
Best Regards