Houston IQF is gettin closer!

Old July 26th 03, 11:48 PM
KCK

Default Houston IQF is gettin closer!

Yes, summer is going to be over before we know it!

If you can, do consider staying over Sunday. Some of us who went back
to the festival on Sunday last year have compared notes and agree that
the light crowd made it a really enjoyable (and productive) day. It's
much easier to walk the aisles, actually talk to a vendor if you have a
question, and find that booth you were trying to find during the crazy
days.
--

KCK ( in Texas)
Take out the DOG before sending email

"Kellie J. Berger" wrote in message
y.com...
wondering if there is anyone else lurking out there who thinks they

might be
coming to THE quiltshow this fall.... So far about 20 of us RCTQers

will be
meeting up and enjoying the festival! KCK and I missed each other

(and
everyone else) 2 yrs ago and vowed that wouldn't happen again... So

last
year he and I gathered about 3 dozen of us together and had a blast!

if you haven't been, or don't really know what i'm talking about, go

http://www.quilts.com/fqf/Vertical.htm and see what all the fuss is

about!

If you DO think you might go.... please let us know! we'd love to

meet up
with you!
It's only 3 months away.... not too early or to late to plan on

coming! And
if you want to take classes, you'd best get on the ball soon! they

are up
on the website now!!!

Hope to see you there!
Kellie

Old July 27th 03, 02:45 AM
David & Barbara Schmidt

There is a very slight possibility that I'll be there. My boss who
taught me how to quilt goes every year, but since I'm her assistant we
don't know if i can be gone too. She usually goes Friday and Saturday, I
would be there Saturday and Sunday and drive back to Dallas Monday morning.

We'd have to get someone else to "run" the school for part of the time.

babs

Kellie J. Berger wrote:
wondering if there is anyone else lurking out there who thinks they might be
coming to THE quiltshow this fall.... So far about 20 of us RCTQers will be
meeting up and enjoying the festival! KCK and I missed each other (and
everyone else) 2 yrs ago and vowed that wouldn't happen again... So last
year he and I gathered about 3 dozen of us together and had a blast!

if you haven't been, or don't really know what i'm talking about, go to
http://www.quilts.com/fqf/Vertical.htm and see what all the fuss is about!

If you DO think you might go.... please let us know! we'd love to meet up
with you!
It's only 3 months away.... not too early or to late to plan on coming! And
if you want to take classes, you'd best get on the ball soon! they are up
on the website now!!!

Hope to see you there!
Kellie

--
"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad
judgment." --Barry LePatner

Old July 27th 03, 04:01 AM
nzl*

woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!
schools closed or play hookey, either works for me, lol.
if all esle fails, plan on 2004 with the international contingent (we gotta
plan so much farther in advance, saving so much more pennies ya know )
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote ...
| There is a very slight possibility that I'll be there. My boss who
| taught me how to quilt goes every year, but since I'm her assistant we
| don't know if i can be gone too. She usually goes Friday and Saturday, I
| would be there Saturday and Sunday and drive back to Dallas Monday
morning.

| We'd have to get someone else to "run" the school for part of the time.
| babs

| Kellie J. Berger wrote:
| wondering if there is anyone else lurking out there who thinks they
might be coming to THE quiltshow this fall.... So far about 20 of us
RCTQers will be meeting up and enjoying the festival! KCK and I missed each
other (and
| everyone else) 2 yrs ago and vowed that wouldn't happen again... So last
year he and I gathered about 3 dozen of us together and had a blast!

| if you haven't been, or don't really know what i'm talking about, go to
| http://www.quilts.com/fqf/Vertical.htm and see what all the fuss is
about!

| If you DO think you might go.... please let us know! we'd love to meet
up with you! It's only 3 months away.... not too early or to late to plan on
coming! And if you want to take classes, you'd best get on the ball soon!
they are up on the website now!!!

| Hope to see you there!
| Kellie
|

| --
| "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad
| judgment." --Barry LePatner

---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old July 28th 03, 03:21 AM
nana2b

I am definitely going to HOuston. I would like to stay where my fellow
listers are. Where are you guys going to stay? Never too early to make
reservations.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old July 30th 03, 12:04 AM
TerriLee in WA

WooHoo indeed. My DH says I can go in 2004 if I want. (like I wouldn't
want?!) So count me in for next year.

nzl* wrote:

woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!
schools closed or play hookey, either works for me, lol.
if all esle fails, plan on 2004 with the international contingent (we gotta
plan so much farther in advance, saving so much more pennies ya know )
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote ...
| There is a very slight possibility that I'll be there. My boss who
| taught me how to quilt goes every year, but since I'm her assistant we
| don't know if i can be gone too. She usually goes Friday and Saturday, I
| would be there Saturday and Sunday and drive back to Dallas Monday
morning.

| We'd have to get someone else to "run" the school for part of the time.
| babs

| Kellie J. Berger wrote:
| wondering if there is anyone else lurking out there who thinks they
might be coming to THE quiltshow this fall.... So far about 20 of us
RCTQers will be meeting up and enjoying the festival! KCK and I missed each
other (and
| everyone else) 2 yrs ago and vowed that wouldn't happen again... So last
year he and I gathered about 3 dozen of us together and had a blast!

| if you haven't been, or don't really know what i'm talking about, go to
| http://www.quilts.com/fqf/Vertical.htm and see what all the fuss is
about!

| If you DO think you might go.... please let us know! we'd love to meet
up with you! It's only 3 months away.... not too early or to late to plan on
coming! And if you want to take classes, you'd best get on the ball soon!
they are up on the website now!!!

| Hope to see you there!
| Kellie
|

| --
| "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad
| judgment." --Barry LePatner

---

http://www.grisoft.com).

TerriLee Bishop
(opinions are wholly owned by the author and don't represent anything)
;-)
my real email is tlbishop at earthlink dot net
Old July 30th 03, 12:44 AM
nzl*

have just added you to the list i got.
gee, i hope i'm not missing anyone.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

"TerriLee in WA" wrote ...
| WooHoo indeed. My DH says I can go in 2004 if I want. (like I wouldn't
| want?!) So count me in for next year.
|
| nzl* wrote:
|
| woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!
| schools closed or play hookey, either works for me, lol.
| if all esle fails, plan on 2004 with the international contingent (we
gotta
| plan so much farther in advance, saving so much more pennies ya know
) )
| jeanne*

---

Old July 30th 03, 02:26 AM
frood

Woo Hoo!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old July 30th 03, 02:50 AM
QuiltR1024

In article , "nzl*" writes:

gee, i hope i'm not missing anyone.
jeanne

Jeanne,
I'll probably be a 2004 party animal.

Kris ( in northern Virginia, who was one of the Ramada gang last year)
Old July 30th 03, 03:10 AM
nzl*

heres whats on my list fwiw.
i'm sure i miss some who say they'll be there...
and add some who say it but are just kidding.
heck i'm adding you if you say you're going so be careful what you say round
here, lol.
jeanne*
_______________________________
Sharon Harper, Melbourne, Oz,
Trish, Sydney, Oz

Jeanne Hooker, Auckland, NZ, nzl*

Annie, UK
Charlie (Charlotte) UK

Butterfly is Teresa in Bsplat, Ca, USA
Cyndi, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA,
Elena, Texas, USA,
Ginger, Calif, USA,
Judy Grevenites, USA, Red Queen
Kevin CK, Houston, Texas, USA,
Kellie J Berger, Texas, USA,
Kris, VA, USA
Leslie, Missouri, USA,
LN, New Hampshire, USA,
Nancie Roach, USA
Pati Cook, Phoenix, AZ, USA chocolate factory down the road.
Pat, Virginia, USA,
Quiltshophopper, USA,
Ragmop/Sandy Ellison, Texas
Sandy Smith, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA,
TerriLee, Seattle, Wa, USA
Wendy Griffins, USA, Frood
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

| Show us the list and we'll tell you!
| --
| Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
| http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
| Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals

| "nzl*" wrote ...
| have just added you to the list i got.
| gee, i hope i'm not missing anyone.
| jeanne*

| "TerriLee in WA" wrote ...
| | WooHoo indeed. My DH says I can go in 2004 if I want. (like I
wouldn't
| | want?!) So count me in for next year.

| | nzl* wrote:
| |
| | woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!
| | schools closed or play hookey, either works for me, lol.
| | if all esle fails, plan on 2004 with the international contingent
(we
| gotta plan so much farther in advance, saving so much more pennies ya
know)
| | jeanne*

---

Old July 30th 03, 03:13 AM
frood

What an interesting last name you gave me! And easier to spell!

--
Wendy Kuehr-McLaren
De-Fang email address to reply