Whatcha Looking For?

Old May 31st 04, 03:21 PM
Debbi

My DD wanted a shocking pink and black quilt for her graduation. NO OTHER
COLORS says she. Yuck! Did an easy snuggle up quilt, BUT I found some really
neat black and white fleece which I used for the backing. She will get it in
June 10th!

Diana, where does you son plan to go to college? My daughter will be heading
back to University of Pittsburgh.

Debbi in SO CA

"dqlts" wrote in message
DS graduated from high school on May 29th
he has asked for a black & gray quilt to take to college in the fall. So
that is what I am needing
blacks & grays . I love brights so these are definitely not colors in my
stash.

Diana in Dallas
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
In a few previous posts people have been offering bits of their stashes

applicants. Im not doing that here. A few people spoke out looking for
specific fabrics, pigs, elephants to name a few, so... I was

wondering...
What sort of fabrics is everyone looking for? Do you have a need some

bugs,
or cars? Could you use a butterfly or two, or would a wacky wizard

possibly
do? Are you needing bright pink spirals or tetrahedron shaped guitars?

Is
your latest project lacking orange lollipops or spectacular colored

stars?
Please fill us in and let us know, in case we get an urge, or see a

certain
something, its a good excuse to splurge!
Ok.. rhyme done. If you post I will keep a little list in case I find
something that suits your need. I bet others might just keep a list

too!
This doesnt take the place of the directory. That has a much broader

listing
of likes and dislikes. This is for current, or soon to be ... or still
collecting for projects ....
Diana, hoping she doesnt miss any posts on this one.

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker