The FQ diet

Old July 31st 03, 03:48 AM
melinda

Diana Curtis wrote:
Darn right you do! And throw in a couple extra simply because of the extra
work. You wont have as much time for sewing while Joshua is in diapers but
it will wait for you, a lovely reward for being so respectful to the
environment.
Lets make it a FE for every disposable you Dont use.
Diana

I probably won't end with as many FE as FQ then, when out or travelling
I'm using disposables for practical reasons - in paticular when travelling.
The thought of having dirty wet nappies around without being able to clean
them does not appeal!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 31st 03, 03:51 AM
melinda

Kate Dicey wrote:
melinda wrote:

16 hour labour, approx 7 pound baby, and weight loss of approx 12kg.
The numbers for weight loss and breastfeeding will go higher, and I
haven't got back into dancing yet!

So, who have you conned into paying for all this fabric? ;P

I'll probably try conning more scraps out of family members, I seem to
be able to make some nice quilt tops out of scraps if only lap size!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 31st 03, 03:56 AM
melinda

CNYstitcher wrote:
Melinda, keep me updated on this...btw, I went and looked at the new
pictures of Joshua, and DH happened to be walking behind me. He asked
who the cutie was (he is biased and thinks that only HIS children can
actually be that adorable at birth sigh, so that shocked me for a
minute). I told him, "It's Joshua, the newest RCTQ baby!" Then he
asked who his mom was, so I showed him the belly dancing picture and he
gave a chuckle.....he knows that I have wanted to try belly dancing but
haven't gotten up enough courage...and said that if that is what you did
before you got pregnant, you should have no trouble getting back to
prepregnancy weight (referring to the fact that it took me 2 years to
lose the weight from DS).
I'm assuming that you should take that as a compliment, but I gave him a
smack just for good measure.

Larisa

I'm alreadt under pre-pregnant weight! It's just a matter of getting
the muscle tone back now.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 31st 03, 04:00 AM
melinda

Sharon Harper wrote:
What in the heck is a pregnant, let alone normal, diplodocus???

A herbivore (herbifious?) dinosaur, bigger than a Brontosaurus
(which IIRC they have re-named to something else).

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 31st 03, 04:16 AM
Diana Curtis

Im guessing that Kate and I would wrestle in the same weight catagory. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Oh. No way are you that size - not the last time I peeked at your pages
anyway! LOL

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Sharon Harper wrote:

What in the heck is a pregnant, let alone normal, diplodocus???

It's a one of these:
http://flood.nhm.ac.uk/cgi-bin/dino/...nus=Diplodocus
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 31st 03, 04:52 AM
Diana Curtis

Bring the chocolate sauce
and mini marshmallows
... hmmm we better wait till her surgery is healed.. and then she may have
lost a few lbs..
Well Kate.. you up for entertaining the masses?
Di

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"frood" wrote in message
.com...
I'd pay to see that!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Im guessing that Kate and I would wrestle in the same weight catagory.

:-)
Diana

Old July 31st 03, 11:27 AM
Patti

You might have to!!
..
In article , frood
writes
I'd pay to see that!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
.. .
Im guessing that Kate and I would wrestle in the same weight catagory. :-)
Diana

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 31st 03, 12:22 PM
CNYstitcher

OKay, how did you do this so soon after giving birth??? I need to
know!!! I will have some restriction at first because of the incision,
but I need to know what I can start doing to get back into shape.

Larisa

Old August 1st 03, 02:32 AM
melinda

CNYstitcher wrote:
OKay, how did you do this so soon after giving birth??? I need to
know!!! I will have some restriction at first because of the incision,
but I need to know what I can start doing to get back into shape.

Larisa

I think I lost weight, from me, during the pregnancy I didn't change my
diet at all just ate normally as possible. Towards the end my stomache
was feeling so squashed up small I couldn't eat as much in one sitting
so I was trying to eat small more often. The belly dancing before and
during pregnancy helped to keep me flexible and keep my muscles toned a
bit. Now I'm still eating my normal quantities, but drinking a whole
heap more water, reduced chocolate intake to a few bits a day (dark
chocolate with macadamias is really nice!) I try to eat at normal times
but it doesn't always end up that way.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol