WIP Photos

Old July 30th 03, 11:08 PM
Jim Vander Noot

Default WIP Photos

OK, - I finally got the WIP photos to a place where they're accessible
without having to navigate the depths of yahoo groups and half-page URL
query strings. I still have to get photos of the finished "Just an Empty
Space," maybe tonight, maybe next week. I'm running around madly getting the
guest room in order and possibly piecing one corner of a block for "Sky Blue
& Black." Gonna have to clear the sewing stuff from the dining room, as I've
got friends from Houston showing up tomorrow. Unfortunately my wife and
daughter are still on their road trip to TX and NM, so they'll miss the fun.
--
Cheers!

Jim in PA
Lord of Being In Several Places At Once

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jvandernoot
Guild: http://www.heartstringquilters.com
*

Old July 31st 03, 05:21 AM
Mary in Rock Island IL

Very nice!! I'm looking forward to seeing your piping.

Is It Was In the Rainy Season the last of the gallery? When I click
on the arrow to the left of it, I see it again...

Mary

Old July 31st 03, 01:25 PM
Diana Curtis

Thank you. Those were worth waiting for.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 31st 03, 06:04 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Jim Vander Noot" wrote:

OK, - I finally got the WIP photos to a place where they're accessible
without having to navigate the depths of yahoo groups and half-page URL
query strings. I still have to get photos of the finished "Just an Empty
Space," maybe tonight, maybe next week. I'm running around madly getting the
guest room in order and possibly piecing one corner of a block for "Sky Blue
& Black." Gonna have to clear the sewing stuff from the dining room, as I've
got friends from Houston showing up tomorrow. Unfortunately my wife and
daughter are still on their road trip to TX and NM, so they'll miss the fun.
--
Cheers!

Jim in PA
Lord of Being In Several Places At Once

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jvandernoot
Guild: http://www.heartstringquilters.com
*

Wow, Jim! These are breath-taking! What wonderful work you do! Thanks
for showing us.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old July 31st 03, 10:31 PM
Joy Quilts

I really enjoyed looking! Thanks for sharing! What size are those little
squares in Number 9? They look so tiny!

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts
[...]

Photos of beads, jewellery and the like Zanaida Beads 5 May 14th 04 11:55 AM
blackjack photos Martin Combs Knots 4 February 8th 04 05:15 AM
Photos of needlework for webshots Lee Needlework 4 November 24th 03 02:45 PM
OT Lunar Eclipse Photos Kandice Seeber Beads 0 November 10th 03 10:33 PM