AD Large lentils on eBay

Old February 23rd 04, 01:49 AM
Kimberly

Default AD Large lentils on eBay

I posted an ad about three hours ago, but it hasn't shown up yet, so i
prbably did something wrong! So, trying agin! I was directed here by
someone on WC! who indicated that this was a great place to post an ad
for my auctions! I have spent a couple of hours looking at all of the
posts, and she was correct! Lots of great information! Anyway,
hopefully, here is a link to my auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...=MetaEnd Sort

That seems long. I hope this works!! I am getting ready for a show
and will also be travelling to teach in March, so I won't have a whole
lot of auctions up in the near future. I hope you all like these and
thank you for taking a look!
Kimberly Affleck
Old February 23rd 04, 02:08 AM
starlia

It worked well for me. I love your orange swirl bead. It's amazing. If
Amy Caswell didn't have Trinkett up for auction (or Trinkett's double) that
bead would be mine.

Starlia

om...

Old February 23rd 04, 06:12 AM
Dr. Sooz

Kimberly Affleck

Do you have a website? I've been aware of you forever! But I can't find a
website. I wish I could add you to the Links List.

I LOVE your work, woman. KLUNK
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 23rd 04, 06:16 AM
Dr. Sooz

If
Amy Caswell didn't have Trinkett up for auction (or Trinkett's double) that
bead would be mine.

You must show us this auction, Starlia. I gotta see.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 23rd 04, 05:50 PM
starlia

Here is Trinkett's double...Nacho. I sent Amy the photos of Trinkett and
asked her to come up with her style of dog. I think he's adorable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBBI%3AIT&rd=1

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
If
Amy Caswell didn't have Trinkett up for auction (or Trinkett's double)

that
bead would be mine.

You must show us this auction, Starlia. I gotta see.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old February 23rd 04, 06:00 PM
Kandice Seeber

I saw this last night - he's so cute! I love the way his eyes pop out.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 23rd 04, 06:39 PM
Kimberly

Thank you all! Sooz, I wish I had a website, but I don't. It is one
of those things I have been afraid to do! The chilling truth is I
didn't even have the internet until summer of last year. I have to
get up my courage and begin thinking about a website! That ought to
take several more years! LOL!
Kimberly

Old February 23rd 04, 11:10 PM
Dr. Sooz

Sooz, I wish I had a website, but I don't. It is one
of those things I have been afraid to do! The chilling truth is I
didn't even have the internet until summer of last year. I have to
get up my courage and begin thinking about a website! That ought to
take several more years! LOL!

No rush, dolling. From what I hear, it should take you that long, if you do it
right.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
Dr. Sooz

Here is Trinkett's double...Nacho. I sent Amy the photos of Trinkett and
asked her to come up with her style of dog. I think he's adorable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...61&category=10

832&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBBI%3AIT&rd=1

Yikes! That looks like a schnauzer to me!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links