Would you believe

Old July 27th 03, 01:27 AM
Claire

"Katherine Burgess" wrote in message

"Claire" wrote
"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Claire" wrote
Hobbycraft are a chain and they have a website which shows their
locations:
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/
Warning- they can be a little addictive- I'm already planning a

return
trip.
And I bought far more than I intended. Even my ten year old found
something
to work on over the summer holidays. I've a nasty feeling we are

going
end up with a plaster cast of the baby...

LOL As long as baby co-operates!
Katherine

If it's messy then she'll love it!

And you'll be there to clean it up! g
Katherine

I'd forgotten how much mess babies make! There's been a ten year gap between
my first two children and nowadays I seem to have a wet cloth permanently in
one hand. Once Number 3 arrives I'm going to have to laminate the house! If
she's not chewing on it then she's christening it with a bottle of milk or
rubbing in some rusk just for the fun of it. Thank goodness my carpet is
biscuit coloured!

Claire

Old July 27th 03, 03:56 AM
Katherine Burgess

[...]

LOL Biscuit coloured carpet! Perfect!
So how old will the current baby be when the new one arrives???
Katherine

Old July 27th 03, 08:15 AM
Ophelia

"Claire" wrote in message
Dear Ophelia

Hobbycraft are a chain and they have a website which shows their

locations:
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/
Warning- they can be a little addictive- I'm already planning a return

trip.
And I bought far more than I intended. Even my ten year old found

something
to work on over the summer holidays. I've a nasty feeling we are going to
end up with a plaster cast of the baby...

LOL.. thank you Claire)

I will check and see where my nearest store is)

Ophelia

Old July 27th 03, 02:35 PM
Katherine Burgess

"Claire" wrote

"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Claire" wrote ...

"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Claire" wrote
I'd forgotten how much mess babies make! There's been a ten year gap

between
my first two children and nowadays I seem to have a wet cloth

permanently
in
one hand. Once Number 3 arrives I'm going to have to laminate the

house!
If
she's not chewing on it then she's christening it with a bottle of

milk
or
rubbing in some rusk just for the fun of it. Thank goodness my carpet

is
biscuit coloured!

LOL Biscuit coloured carpet! Perfect!
So how old will the current baby be when the new one arrives???
Katherine

Fourteen months. But I'm trying not to think about that! My first two took
forever to 'appear' so when we decided that one more would complete the

set
we weren't expecting any happy news till at least autumn - seems like

Number
3 has a mind of its own though. Especially going by the all the scans

which
had to be repeated as it wouldn't co-operate and kept hiding.

Must stop calling it 'it', too. Since Thursday we know it's a she!

Hmmm, I wonder if this is an omen of things to come? g
Katherine

Old July 27th 03, 08:34 PM
NoraBalcer

Claire,

What happy news for you, now when is your little girl due to arrive?

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 28th 03, 12:39 AM
Claire

[...]

Undoubtedly! Number 2 was equally awkward when it came to check-ups (had
trouble finding her heartbeat as she'd move away) and scans were done THREE
times as she wouldn't lie still to be measured and somersaulted at the
crucial moments. She is still just as determined not to co-operate now that
she has been born - trying to get her dressed is like trying to thread a
small pink octopus into a rubber glove!

Claire

Old July 28th 03, 12:41 AM
Claire

Officially she should come out around the end of November but none of mine
have been punctual yet! So probably the first week of December. I have a
long list of things to do to encourage an exit and will get started on them
on the very day I am due! Six months (nearly) in and I'm fed up with being
pregnant! And I haven't seen my toes for years!

Claire

Old July 28th 03, 02:24 AM
Katherine Burgess

"Claire" wrote
Undoubtedly! Number 2 was equally awkward when it came to check-ups (had
trouble finding her heartbeat as she'd move away) and scans were done

THREE
times as she wouldn't lie still to be measured and somersaulted at the
crucial moments. She is still just as determined not to co-operate now

that
she has been born - trying to get her dressed is like trying to thread a
small pink octopus into a rubber glove!

Oh, I LOVE that description! And I can picture it so well.
Katherine