Nordic Needle needs to update system

Old January 3rd 05, 03:21 PM
Brenda

Default Nordic Needle needs to update system

My BIL didn't send me anything from my Nordic Needle wish list after
all. He ordered a gift certificate. I tried to use it last night and
discovered it cannot be used online. Then I tried to call in my order
this morning and discovered they won't accept them over the phone. I
have to go hunt down a catalog (the certificate didn't come with one)
and mail in my order if I want to use the certificate. Grrrr!!!! Of
course we did a massive housecleaning before Christmas which involved
throwing out a huge pile of catalogs. This is the first time I've ever
been displeased with anything about Nordic Needle but it's a biggie--I
have to wait HOW LONG to get my new stash?

--
Brenda
Old January 5th 05, 08:16 AM
Ausxser

Oh that's awful....I have a great ONS that has 'electronic' gift
certificates which work a treat! I often do overseas trades and get the
person overseas to get me a GC at my ONS and I have had no problems!

I'm sorry you have had this problem! Nothing worse than having money to
spend and not being able to spend it!

Blessings
Tannia