New DMC colors

Old October 17th 17, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default New DMC colors

Hi all,

I just got an email that said DMC is coming out with 35 new colors! You
can get them in a special tin now or wait until Nov. 1 when the new
colors are launched (think I'll wait!). Here's the link, if you're
interested:
http://tinyurl.com/yc93nhhu

They put more info into the email than on their site! Here's what they
say about them:
"We are thrilled to be introducing 35 new shades of your favorite floss!
Recognized for our premium quality and vast selection of unique colors,
we now offer a total of 489 shades. In celebration of the upcoming
launch and full product offering becoming available on November 1st, we
have a special sneak peek for you. Available today is DMC’s exclusive
gold matte finish Collector’s Tin containing one skein of each new
shade! This special set also includes 2 FREE cross stitch patterns. Get
yours today!

"When creating these 35 new colors of stranded cotton, we were inspired
by contemporary trends including urban architecture, sustainability and
baroque gems. Look for soft neutrals, gentle greens, delicate pastels,
and regal reds and purples, beautifully completing our beloved range.
With more colors comes more imagination - what will you make with these
unique new shades?"

Would have been nice if they showed us what their 2 patterns are...more
incentive for the extra cost for the tin!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old October 17th 17, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 9:58:31 AM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:
Hi all,

I just got an email that said DMC is coming out with 35 new colors! You
can get them in a special tin now or wait until Nov. 1 when the new
colors are launched (think I'll wait!). Here's the link, if you're
interested:
http://tinyurl.com/yc93nhhu

Cool....more colors! I don't think I need to buy the set in the gold tin but am always happy to hear there's more choices in colors.

On that link you posted Joan, DMC has a "kits" tab you can click on which peaked my curiosity. Of course I had to find the most whimsical, cutest design ever, which I *do* think I might have to have. It's simple and easy which is sometimes just the ticket. See it he

https://www.dmc.com/us/girl-in-the-r...n-9002584.html

A few months ago I got down to a stash of 14 charts, at which point I decided I would allow myself to enhance my stash A LITTLE. Somehow that sent me off the rails and now I can't stop myself. Ack!
Old October 23rd 17, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/17/2017 2:22 PM, Violet Stitches wrote:

On that link you posted Joan, DMC has a "kits" tab you can click on which peaked my curiosity. Of course I had to find the most whimsical, cutest design ever, which I *do* think I might have to have. It's simple and easy which is sometimes just the ticket. See it he

https://www.dmc.com/us/girl-in-the-r...n-9002584.html

Pretty cute!

A few months ago I got down to a stash of 14 charts, at which point I decided I would allow myself to enhance my stash A LITTLE. Somehow that sent me off the rails and now I can't stop myself. Ack!

Welcome to our world! I *knew* we'd get you! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Old October 23rd 17, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

A few months ago I got down to a stash of 14 charts, at which point I decided I would allow myself to enhance my stash A LITTLE. Somehow that sent me off the rails and now I can't stop myself. Ack!

Welcome to our world! I *knew* we'd get you! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

In my defense, I did finish two things last week:

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Barbar...-Pattern/C8809

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Cross-...attern/04-1762

I'll also have a third finish, probably in the next 10 days, of this design:

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Alessa...-Pattern/H5575

No doubt those three finishes justify my purchase of...uuuhhhhh...20+ charts. AM I RIGHT?

PS I'll post photos of my finished pieces after my maple leaf gets done, along with pics of the framed red hardanger heart (chart compliments of Joan).

Old October 24th 17, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 10/23/2017 5:28 PM, Violet Stitches wrote:

In my defense, I did finish two things last week:

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Barbar...-Pattern/C8809

Just in time for the holiday! Congrats!

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Cross-...attern/04-1762

2 finishes in one week? Wow!

No doubt those three finishes justify my purchase of...uuuhhhhh...20+ charts. AM I RIGHT?

But of course!!!!

PS I'll post photos of my finished pieces after my maple leaf gets done, along with pics of the framed red hardanger heart (chart compliments of Joan).

Will be waiting...

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Converting Paternayan old colors old to new colors Marco Andres Needlework 1 September 2nd 14 12:20 PM
So many colors! [email protected] Needlework 11 December 17th 08 05:21 PM
Colors [email protected] Yarn 2 April 2nd 08 05:39 AM
Ot about colors Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 116 January 30th 06 11:42 PM
AD - New BE odd-lot colors Kalera Stratton Beads 10 April 29th 05 05:25 AM