Ot Independence DAY

Old May 8th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Ot Independence DAY

Israel is 60 today , a young country !!!!!
We celebrate our many achievements ,
We hope to correct what needs correcting,
mirjam
Old May 8th 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

wrote in message
Israel is 60 today , a young country !!!!!
We celebrate our many achievements ,
We hope to correct what needs correcting,
mirjam

Nothing to do with yarn

Old May 8th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y[_2_]

OMG LOL sorry Nora but that made me giggle....Cher
snip

Mary Fisher spun a really CRAPPY 'yarn':

wrote in message
Israel is 60 today , a young country !!!!!
We celebrate our many achievements ,
We hope to correct what needs correcting,
mirjam

Nothing to do with yarn

Mary Fisher. . .

Look at the SUBJECT, Mary, she STATED "OT" which is O ff T opic.
Yeesh, have you a vendetta or what?
Noreen

Old May 8th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y[_2_]

OOOOOh eeeeeeeer I shall have to spin a THICK yarn now...

what size whorl is that???? ;-D
higz cher

snip

spun a FINE 'yarn':

Old May 8th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

wrote in message
Israel is 60 today , a young country !!!!!
We celebrate our many achievements ,
We hope to correct what needs correcting,
mirjam

Nothing to do with yarn

Mary Fisher. . .

Look at the SUBJECT, Mary, she STATED "OT" which is O ff *T opic.
Yeesh, have you a vendetta or what?
Noreen

I feel like she has one ,,,,
mirjam
Old May 8th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 8, 11:10*pm, "Y" wrote:
OOOOOh eeeeeeeer *I shall have to spin a THICK yarn now...

what size whorl is that???? ;-D
higz cher

snip

spun a FINE 'yarn':

Hallo Cher thank you ,,,, i am better at crocheting threads ,,,,
::: mirjam
Old May 8th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y[_2_]

And that should have been Noreen and not Nora...gawd I've always messed
these two names up right from way back when...lol why IS this??
Gawd at least Noreen knows I mean her and if Nora happens to read it she'll
crack up .. well both of them will...

I remember the days of writing to both of them and Norma on here and I would
get them all tangled up and all they'd do is laugh at me..lol.

higz Cher

Old May 8th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Ot mixing up names that look almost close was Ot Independence DAY

On May 8, 11:33*pm, "Y" wrote:
And that should have been Noreen and not Nora...gawd *I've always messed
these two names up right from way back when...lol *why IS this??
Gawd *at least Noreen knows I mean her and if Nora happens to read it she'll
crack up .. well both of them will...

I remember the days of writing to both of them and Norma on here and I would
get them all tangled up and all they'd do is laugh at me..lol.

higz Cher

Cher i was also mixing up all the three N,,,,,,,, ladies , it was at
times very funny... we learned ,,,
This reminds me, that one day i got a phone call from somebody who
inquired if i was mirjam, i said and she started to tell me a
complicated story, Than i realized she had the wrong mirjam, i tried
to stop her talking ,,,, and she said ; Never Mind , now i have it off
my mind !!! Thank you " and closed the phone ,,,,,,,
mirjam

Old May 9th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YW

On May 8, 5:13 pm, "Y" wrote:
Oh how funny Mirjam, well at least you made her day for her...lol

higz chersnip

This reminds me, that one day i got a phone call from somebody who
inquired if i was mirjam, i said and she started to tell me a
complicated story, Than i realized she had the wrong mirjam, i tried
to stop her talking ,,,, and she said ; Never Mind , now i have it off
my mind !!! Thank you " and closed the phone ,,,,,,,
mirjam

I LOVE this story!

Yulia

Ot Independence DAY [email protected] Needlework 6 May 8th 08 09:50 PM
INDEPENDENCE DAY - 4th of July - America´s National Holiday #1 - July 4th - Independence Day !!! caf General Crafting 0 June 2nd 06 10:43 AM
INDEPENDENCE DAY - 4th of July - America´s National Holiday #1 - July 4th - Independence Day !!! caf Marketplace 0 June 2nd 06 10:43 AM
Happy Independence Day.... MRH Yarn 3 July 5th 05 02:42 AM
Independence Day BEI Design Sewing 2 July 4th 05 08:14 AM