To get those guys off the page. . .

Old August 28th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Default To get those guys off the page. . .

Just needed ONE more new topic to push the MI5 persecution guys off
the page, so here it is.

Question for the day: What is your LEAST favorite needlework
technique?

Old August 28th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Aug 28, 9:21 am, lucretia borgia
wrote:
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 06:59:17 -0700, lewmew
opined:

Just needed ONE more new topic to push the MI5 persecution guys off
the page, so here it is.

Question for the day: What is your LEAST favorite needlework
technique?

Stumpwork

Use your delete, doesn't that do it ?

I read at the google page, so no, it doesn't.

And to answer my own question, Hardanger (stumpwork is #2 on the list).

Old August 28th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Aug 28, 11:26 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/28/07 9:59 AM, in article
. com, "lewmew"

wrote:
Just needed ONE more new topic to push the MI5 persecution guys off
the page, so here it is.

Question for the day: What is your LEAST favorite needlework
technique?

I don't know that I have one. Maybe stamped cross stitch.

Cheryl

I'm with you, Cheryl. I dislike having to finagle each stitch to make
the crosses meet. Stamped embroidery is fine, but stamped cross stitch
tends to bring out my more colourful vocabulary. As does back to
school shopping, I've discovered!

Louisa

Old August 28th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Aug 28, 9:59 am, lewmew wrote:
Just needed ONE more new topic to push the MI5 persecution guys off
the page, so here it is.

Question for the day: What is your LEAST favorite needlework
technique?

Well I love the look of Brazilian embroidery, but hate working with
rayon. Maybe I just need more practice.

I think I'll agree with Cheryl. No stamped cross stitch for me. I
still remember (with horror) a rooster toaster cover I did for my
mother 35 years ago.

Donna in Virginia

Old August 28th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thistletoes

On Aug 28, 11:15 am, Donna wrote:
On Aug 28, 9:59 am, lewmew wrote:

Just needed ONE more new topic to push the MI5 persecution guys off
the page, so here it is.

Question for the day: What is your LEAST favorite needlework
technique?

Well I love the look of Brazilian embroidery, but hate working with
rayon. Maybe I just need more practice.

I think I'll agree with Cheryl. No stamped cross stitch for me. I
still remember (with horror) a rooster toaster cover I did for my
mother 35 years ago.

Donna in Virginia

Darning - socks. Next to that, working on stamped needlework.
Deb

OK guys michele Glass 6 February 2nd 07 10:55 PM
I know I can tell you guys Kalera Beads 20 June 3rd 06 06:51 PM
you guys pay too much Rwalling Marketplace 0 March 4th 05 05:15 PM
Ops! Sorry Guys! www.hairbowinstructions.net Sewing 1 September 1st 04 08:31 AM
thanks you guys CNYstitcher Quilting 8 September 27th 03 03:55 AM