A free pattern for a beautiful sweater

Old April 30th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default A free pattern for a beautiful sweater

Go he
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

I think I have to print that one off and put it in the binder for the
future. ;)

Shelagh

Old April 30th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_2_]

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
Go he
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

I think I have to print that one off and put it in the binder for the
future. ;)

Shelagh

Thanks for the link, very elegant.
DA

Old May 1st 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Apr 30, 5:53 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Go hehttp://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

I think I have to print that one off and put it in the binder for the
future. ;)

I've seen that one before, Shelagh. However, I figure that, by the
time I finished it, I would be sock of it. It is gorgeous, isn't it?

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 1st 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Shillelagh wrote:
Go he
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

I think I have to print that one off and put it in the binder for the
future. ;)

Shelagh

Great, I have it now, It will make a great gift for my daughter on
Mother's day!

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old May 1st 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On May 1, 9:53 am, "Shillelagh" wrote:
Go hehttp://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

There is a child-size too (http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?
Id=138024)
which I've always thought quite sweet.

VP

Old May 1st 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

There is a child-size too (http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?

Damn, broke link, try this instead:
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=138024

Old May 1st 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Vintage Purls wrote:
There is a child-size too (http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?

Damn, broke link, try this instead:
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=138024

I figured it out VP.
Dennis
Old May 1st 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

Shillelagh wrote:
Go he
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

I think I have to print that one off and put it in the binder for the
future. ;)

They have a similar one under Mr Joe's Blanket yarn. It's in a dark teal
and I'm lusting after it....

sue
Old May 1st 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

Vintage Purls wrote:
There is a child-size too (http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?

Damn, broke link, try this instead:
http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=138024

The pinwheel sweater? Yes, that's a nice one. Endless variations on the
pattern.

sue

Odd Sweater Pattern Allaya Diep Yarn 2 July 5th 05 02:56 PM
Free crochet pattern for sweater? Videophile General Crafting 0 July 14th 04 12:33 PM
Free crochet pattern for sweater? Videophile Needlework 6 July 14th 04 12:31 PM
Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern SlinkyToy Yarn 7 July 31st 03 03:33 AM
Help with EZ Pattern~the percentage sweater Slick Hippy Chick Yarn 1 July 8th 03 12:03 PM