Polymer Clay (:o)

Old December 17th 04, 11:32 PM
Rachel T.

Default Polymer Clay (:o)

Anybody seen this yet?

http://www.artistbeads.com/

gadzooks...

Rachel

Old December 17th 04, 11:42 PM
Sjpolyclay

Anybody seen this yet?

nice! using the Millenium Garden florals technique with LOTS of buffing.....
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old December 18th 04, 01:21 AM
Kandice Seeber

Wow - what a *beautiful* website!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Anybody seen this yet?

http://www.artistbeads.com/

gadzooks...

Rachel

Old December 18th 04, 02:06 AM
Christina Peterson

I wish the print on her site was not so hard to read, but yes, her work is
lovely.

I was going to refer you to her auctions on JustBeads, but they seem to be
down at the moment.

Tina

"Rachel T." WhiteYOURjade502@MINDwohDOTrrDOTcom wrote in message
Anybody seen this yet?

http://www.artistbeads.com/

gadzooks...

Rachel

Old December 18th 04, 05:49 AM
Lori Greenberg

Gorgeous! Seeing those brought back muscle memory in my fingers. Like
Sarajane said...LOTS of buffing, and sanding. Whew.

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

justbeads:
http://snipurl.com/axek

Old December 18th 04, 01:02 PM
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooooooooo! I love those! Beautiful work!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 18th 04, 09:45 PM
Christina Peterson

Here's her current listings.
http://www.justbeads.com/search/sear...ct ion_mode=0

Or start with this and See Other Items
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=787572406

Old December 18th 04, 10:47 PM

I wish the print on her site was not so hard to read
what did you have in mind?

Old December 19th 04, 02:05 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Beautiful clay...beautifully designed site.

B.

Old December 19th 04, 10:50 PM
Christina Peterson

First is the opening page. Everything is pale blue, going into purple and
green. I love analagous color themes and it looks wonderfully ethereal.

But the words are in the same colors *and* at about the same
value/intensity, and also hasp paler versions of those colors. In the
middle it seems to say IMi-access. Which doesn't seem to relate to anything
else. The page doesn't identify what or whose the site is.

At the bottom it gives categories. I can read them, though there are other
letters(?) behind them that confuse me. Also, I would guess that at least
20% of women over 40 (women with enough money to go for better merchandise)
would be unable to read the print, or would simply give it up as a reader
unfriendly menu and go no further.

The pale blue and tan text on other pages is also extremely difficult to
read. Hard to read text suggests that the word are not very important.

Is this your site? I wanted to get your turtle beads, but by the time I
found out about what the back side was like, some smart person already BINed
it.

Tina

oups.com...