OT - grief from teenagers and cars

Old September 4th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Annette from NZ

Default OT - grief from teenagers and cars

Many thanks for the support from those who replied to my comment in
the " To get those guys off the page. . ." thread.

I am just back from court but nothing is resolved. My son had rolled
his car and the one incident generated a number of charges, so the
judge wants a full probation report before sentencing. So we have to
gather references for him, be interviewed by a probation officer and
run but he wants to get an apprenticeship and can't until this is all
resolved.

I going to put on some nice music, probably il divo, and do lots of
stitching.

Regards, Annette in NZ

p.s. my son was alone in the car so only minor bones broken and no
others involved

Old September 4th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Sep 4, 2:49 am, Annette from NZ wrote:
Many thanks for the support from those who replied to my comment in
the " To get those guys off the page. . ." thread.

I am just back from court but nothing is resolved. My son had rolled
his car and the one incident generated a number of charges, so the
judge wants a full probation report before sentencing. So we have to
gather references for him, be interviewed by a probation officer and
run but he wants to get an apprenticeship and can't until this is all
resolved.

I going to put on some nice music, probably il divo, and do lots of
stitching.

Regards, Annette in NZ

p.s. my son was alone in the car so only minor bones broken and no
others involved

I hope it will be solved to the best for all of you ,,, and that he
will be the most careful driver from now on, it must be a very hard
experience ,
mirjam

Old September 4th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thistletoes

On Sep 4, 3:32 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/3/07 7:49 PM, in article
. com, "Annette from NZ"

wrote:
Many thanks for the support from those who replied to my comment in
the " To get those guys off the page. . ." thread.

I am just back from court but nothing is resolved. My son had rolled
his car and the one incident generated a number of charges, so the
judge wants a full probation report before sentencing.

snipped ... Regards, Annette in NZ

I agree, this is the best time to learn these hard lessons versus
continuing on into adulthood. These are hard times right now, but
with your support he will get the point. Keep stitching and let us
know what happens.

Deb

OT good grief, now what? Polly Esther Quilting 13 January 2nd 06 11:56 PM
Good Grief Shillelagh Yarn 22 June 24th 04 08:10 PM
OT.. Maybe. The rambling man has yet another question.... good grief... now what? Harry Beads 12 February 7th 04 09:39 PM
Sweet Teenagers Formally Teenagers Dr. Sooz Beads 0 September 11th 03 08:07 PM
Good grief, it's quiet!! Alison Rubberstamps 14 August 4th 03 05:22 AM