ATTENTION Update Anklet SWAP

Old June 17th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default ATTENTION Update Anklet SWAP

I only had 2 ladies answer back on this More of you said you were
interested and I send each person a email on it who responded ! Please
check you junk email folder ladies! If your still interested drop me
a note asap so we can begin I would like to start this of course the
due date will have to be extended but thats fine I dont mind We can
also send it directly to our swap partner instead of to me thanks for
telling me thats how they used to do it Barbara !
I havent done one in a while and iIalso swapped polymer beads and all
were sent to one hostess but they sent multiples then put all the swap
beads into bags and sent them on to the swappers!

rules as follows
Hey All who want in on the anklet Swap PLease email me ! I need the
following information about you to tell your swap partner! When you
send this I can send it back with the information and we can all began
to work! I Thanks Victoria
1) What is your ankle size for a comfortable fit
2) favorite colors for summer
3) favorite type of bead and favorite way to close it clasp
4) strechy or non strechy stringing material
5) gold or silver findings
6) do you prefer small dainty or big chunky style
7) any Allergies
8) your name,and address TO GIVE YOU SWAP PARTNER!

Old June 18th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Jun 17, 11:03 am, Vicky wrote:
[...]

I'm new around here but this sounds like so much fun! How neat to be a
walking advertisement for someone else's creativity! I in--- so come
on everyone, join in!
Ally

Old June 19th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

My ankles are nasty, LOL. They tend to swell some these days. Not a
part of my body I am trying to accent at this time. So, I'm out.

Becki

Old June 19th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Becki,

Maybe your swap partner can make you a bracelet instead and you make
them an anklet? What do you say....the more the merrier.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old June 19th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Well I did say that at 71 I would not wear an anklet. I could just
imagine DH's face if I wore one. He would not have to say a word the
look on his face would say a thousand words.

I am in for bracelets, necklaces and earring swaps.

Hugs
Shirley

In message .com,
Beckibead writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old June 19th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Jun 18, 10:45 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Well I did say that at 71 I would not wear an anklet. I could just
imagine DH's face if I wore one. He would not have to say a word the
look on his face would say a thousand words.

I am in for bracelets, necklaces and earring swaps.

Hugs
Shirley

In message .com,
Beckibead writes

My ankles are nasty, LOL. They tend to swell some these days. Not a
part of my body I am trying to accent at this time. So, I'm out.

Becki

--
Shirley Shone

I'm in for all swaps. Bracelets would be great also.
Ally

Old June 20th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Jun 19, 1:45 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Well I did say that at 71 I would not wear an anklet. I could just
imagine DH's face if I wore one. He would not have to say a word the
look on his face would say a thousand words.

I am in for bracelets, necklaces and earring swaps.

Shirley,
Maybe it would be worth it to wear an ankle just to see the look on
your husband's face, lol.
I can't do this swap because my ankles swell, even more so since my
cat took a chunk out of one of my legs, lol. Bad kitty!!!

Patti

Old June 25th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jun 19, 6:25 pm, CindyB wrote:
I can't do this swap for a variety of reasons.
Too busy at the moment, but that's a good thing.
Can't wear anklets due to lymphedema.
The "rules" are a little to specific/limited. I'd prefer just knowing
size and maybe preferred clasp. Leave the rest of it up to the
designer. Otherwise, it's basically a custom piece of jewelry, not
really a swap of each others' talents and ability. This is just my
opinion and not meant to be a criticism by any means.
Also, I do primarily chain maille but incorporate beads into many of
my pieces, so maybe that colors my impression of this swap.

I do love beads though!

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:16:16 -0000, "

wrote:
Well I did say that at 71 I would not wear an anklet. I could just
imagine DH's face if I wore one. He would not have to say a word the
look on his face would say a thousand words.

I am in for bracelets, necklaces and earring swaps.

Hugs
Shirley

In message .com,
Beckibead writes

My ankles are nasty, LOL. They tend to swell some these days. Not a
part of my body I am trying to accent at this time. So, I'm out.

Becki

--
Shirley Shone

I'm in for all swaps. Bracelets would be great also.
Ally

lol sorry I never had done one where i got to make the rules but i
love chaine mail Cindi you be more then welcome ! V

Old June 25th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

wrote:
Well I did say that at 71 I would not wear an anklet. I could just
imagine DH's face if I wore one. He would not have to say a word the
look on his face would say a thousand words.

I am in for bracelets, necklaces and earring swaps.

Shirley,
Maybe it would be worth it to wear an ankle just to see the look on
your husband's face, lol.
I can't do this swap because my ankles swell, even more so since my
cat took a chunk out of one of my legs, lol. Bad kitty!!!

Patti

Hell mine do at times too but if 2 wish to do a NON anklet swap Why
not Any way have fun Is all i really want V

Old July 3rd 07, 10:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

wrote:
Well I did say that at 71 I would not wear an anklet. I could just
imagine DH's face if I wore one. He would not have to say a word the
look on his face would say a thousand words.

I am in for bracelets, necklaces and earring swaps.

Shirley,
Maybe it would be worth it to wear an ankle just to see the look on
your husband's face, lol.
I can't do this swap because my ankles swell, even more so since my
cat took a chunk out of one of my legs, lol. Bad kitty!!!

Patti

Hell mine do at times too but if 2 wish to do a NON anklet swap Why
not Any way have fun Is all i really want V

Thanks for the lovely anklet, Vicky! It is truly beautiful. All
lavender and copper in it's color scheme. As soon as I figure out how
to operate my digital camera I will photograph it as I don't think a
flat bed scanner would do it justice.
Ally

ATTENTION Update Anklet SWAP Due date July15 for finished Anklet! Vicky Beads 2 June 11th 07 04:26 AM
update on yearlong swap off kilter quilter Quilting 1 December 27th 05 06:58 PM
UPDATE: Fall One-to-One Plaid FQ Swap MelissaInNJ Quilting 0 October 28th 03 04:02 PM
Siggy Swap Update 9/1 AliceW Quilting 0 September 1st 03 08:20 PM
Anklet length question Helen C Beads 3 August 7th 03 03:18 PM