AD:WIN BONUS BEADS:Geode Slice Combos;Funky Chicken, Tutti Fruiti, Amethyst Sunrise, ETC.

Old March 20th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts,rec.crafts.marketplace,rec.crafts.misc

Default AD:WIN BONUS BEADS:Geode Slice Combos;Funky Chicken, Tutti Fruiti, Amethyst Sunrise, ETC.

Hello Friends,
I finally got the new things listed - and there's loads here for everyone!
There are already some bids on the Geode Slice Combos, so better check them
out right away! All have low Buy It Now prices (except for the dutch auction
of spring beads).

WIN BONUS BEADS! The highest bidder on my Spring Bouquet Mix will win bonus
beads - see auction listing for details:
Spring Bouquet Mix #676 (131) ~WIN FREE BEADS!
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827305373

GEODE SLICE COMBOS! Lovely geode slices with coordinating beads:
Ebony & Crystal Geode Slice Combo #678
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827305958
Stunning Secret Crystal Geode Slice Combo #682
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827306134
Amber Ripple Geode Slice Combo #684
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827303928
Flowing Caramel Geode Slice Combo #679 with Jasper
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827302912
Caramel Nougat Geode Slice Combo #677
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827303187
Nougat Caramel Geode Slice Combo #683
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827303681

MORE FUN LISTINGS! Be sure to check them out...
Funky Chicken Combo #687 ~ A Mexican Vibe ~
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827304595
Tutti Fruiti Combo #688 ~aka Carmen Miranda~
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827304389
Wild Rose Carved Carnelian Combo #685
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827304722
Jasper Cross & Bead Soup Combo #681
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827303810
Mint Julep Vintage Japanese Millies Combo #680
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827304857
Sea Shards™: Amethyst Sunrise Combo #686
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=827304184

There's plenty of other neat beads and jewelry listed at JustBeads.com and
on my website, be sure to check it all out! HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:

Old March 25th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts,rec.crafts.marketplace,rec.crafts.misc

WOW nobody wants free beads????
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:
"Karleen/Vibrant Jewels" wrote in