I have a JoAnn's email coupon good for Dec. 6 only....

Old December 4th 03, 05:54 PM
DeNise Hardy-Green

Default I have a JoAnn's email coupon good for Dec. 6 only....

Just email and I will send it to you. Looks a little different than
before; I have to forward it to you and fill in fields including your
email addy. I'm not sure, but this may get you on the JoAnn email
list(?) if you are not already on it. Also, this is the same DeNise
posting from my hotmail account rather than my work email addy this
time. That way should anyone request this coupon tommorow I can send
it to you in time. The weather is about to change here in NE Ohio, and
I'm feeling a migraine coming on! So if you want the coupon, email me
at my hotmail addy . Thanks for reading!

DeNise
Old December 4th 03, 05:56 PM
Joan8904

Would greatly appreciate the coupon.

thanx,
joan
joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old December 5th 03, 10:41 PM
Royce

All any of you have to do is sign up for Joann's on-line emails to get these
automatically. It's very simple to do.

--
Royce
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

om...

Old December 6th 03, 02:14 AM
Sk8eraunt

The email coupon I received has my name on the bottom, by the bar code. I
guess that's so no one else can use it?

kaila
Old December 6th 03, 03:01 AM
Martha in IN

Yep, mine too, thought that was kind of odd, but it is Joann's after all.
Martha

Old December 6th 03, 03:12 AM
..Mickie Swall..

Well, I didn't sign up for anything, just made a purchase twice
last summer and suddenly these last couple weeks I've been
getting at least two or three emails each week telling me all
about their online bargains. I have asked to be removed from
this list (going to unsuscribe at the website just didn't work).
I received an email from customer service assuring me that I'm
on their unsuscribed list... though I'm still getting those emails.
And NO coupons for the local store. Just ads for online shopping.
(not that JoAnn coupons are any good around here anyway, the
nearest store is in liquidation and they are not honoring any of
the flyer sales or coupons. The good news is, in early February
they will open a brand new Super Store just 1.4 miles from my
doorstep!
Mickie

"M. Wetmore" wrote in message

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:41:30 -0500, "Royce" wrote:

All any of you have to do is sign up for Joann's on-line emails to get these
automatically. It's very simple to do.

That's interesting. I have signed up for the e-mails and I never get
them. That's why I always watch here to see when people post where to
get them. I do get their snail mail coupons, though.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Old December 6th 03, 06:22 AM
Royce

Okay, here's the webpage for Joann's:

http://www.joann.com/

On the left side of the page, under the Joann logo, in green, you'll see
"Search the Site"

Directly under that is a box for entering your search, with "GO" next to it.

Directly under that you'll see a picture of a little mailbox, and the words
"Sign up for special savings by e-mail".

If you click there, it will bring up a form for you to enter your email,
select categories that you are interested in, and submit it to Joann's.

I submitted this twice, once with my Yahoo address & once with my Comcast
address, and I get the special offers @ both addresses, and have never
gotten any junk mail as a result.

I admit that some of the emails are so full of information on the opening
page, that sometimes you have to click on a link within it to get to the
coupons, the print them.

I've never had a coupon from this source have my name on it, and usually,
they say to print them and share with your friends. I take a handful with
me to my local store & share them with strangers. I usually give out the
whole page, so that they can find the link to the original messages, and
sign up.