My first 2 Dear Jane blocks are up

Old September 13th 03, 09:16 PM
Medium Gnome

Default My first 2 Dear Jane blocks are up

I completed my first two Dear Jane blocks, J8 & K12, today. Sure did learn
a lot from doing something so small. If
you go to my Dear Jane blocks album on my yahoo site you will see that I did
better on the second block. I will likely do J8 again.

Yvette

QUILTING PHOTOS: http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/early_quilter Updated Sept.
13, '03

Old September 13th 03, 10:48 PM
Medium Gnome

They are 5" unfinished. Have you ever heard about the Dear Jane quilt? If
not check out the site:
http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Old September 13th 03, 10:50 PM
Medium Gnome

I was addicted before I started. I intend to make each and every block,
twice, if not more. They really get hold of you.

Yvette

Old September 13th 03, 11:12 PM
jules

I nearly got the book and CD a while ago but with 3 kids and one at only 22
months old I will leave it a bit. But it's something I really want to do.

--
Jules

Old September 14th 03, 12:00 AM
Medium Gnome

Most, if not, all of my quilting was put on hold until after DD6 was a
couple years older. She's 6 1/2 now and in school all day. It's so much
easier.

Yvette

Old September 14th 03, 02:36 AM
Betty in Wi

Very good! I started with two very simple ones--9 patches, then did an
applique--am working on 2nd and 3rd applique. Did you do your blocks by
hand?

Betty