Photos -- OT

Old January 15th 04, 04:45 AM
Sandy Foster

Default Photos -- OT

I *think* I finally succeeded in putting up some of the photos from our
recent cruise to Mexico, in case anyone wants to see part of what we
saw. There are pictures from the ship, as well as from the places we
stopped. If you're interested, check out http://home.earthlink.net/~s-foster/Mexico_2004.html and the links at the bottom of each page to the next one. I'll be
taking these photos down in a week or so, since they take up just about
all of the rest of my allotted space at earthlink.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put s-foster@ in front
Old January 15th 04, 05:36 AM
Sharon Harper

Gorgeous photos Sandy! I must say I loved the centrepiece - how amazing.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old January 15th 04, 06:04 AM
Quilt Chick

That looks awesome! I swear, when I looked at the photo of the donkey head
I thought, hmmm, they're nice flowers in the background....then I saw the
next pic.!! LOL

Old January 15th 04, 06:41 AM
nana2b

Great Photos Sandy. Funny how they do the same stuff on all the ships.
Every evening we were so surprised by the animals waiting in our cabin (on
our Alaskan cruise). I love cruising. Unpack once and you are home for a
week. Looks like you had a great time.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old January 15th 04, 01:09 PM
The Brown Family

Wow.......looks wonderful! I've bookmarked your site to show my
husband...hint, hint!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old January 15th 04, 03:03 PM
Quil

That was wonderful, Sandy! I laughed hysterically at the ostriges' facial
expressions when they saw you taking thier picture at the worst possible
moment.
Hey, are you going to the Tucson quilt show Jan 16-18, this weekend?
Cyndi

Old January 15th 04, 07:39 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Quil" wrote:

That was wonderful, Sandy! I laughed hysterically at the ostriges' facial
expressions when they saw you taking thier picture at the worst possible
moment.
Hey, are you going to the Tucson quilt show Jan 16-18, this weekend?
Cyndi

I wish I were, Cyndi! But having just returned from Mexico and planning
for DH to leave for a funeral, I guess I'll have to hold down the fort
here. :S Take lots of pics!
Old January 15th 04, 07:40 PM
Sandy Foster

In article
e.rogers.com,
"The Brown Family" wrote:

Wow.......looks wonderful! I've bookmarked your site to show my
husband...hint, hint!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

LOL! Well, do it quickly, since I'll have to take it down to make space
for future quilts! g