Finally done!!

Old November 26th 03, 04:52 PM
JudyTurpin

Default Finally done!!

I was diverted this month by some things for a charity auction
(three hats and a baby sweater) but finally got back to finishing the Dale baby
ull sweater for my youngest granddaughter. I needed to get it done as she is
growing so fast. It is the one on a recent cover that has a zebra on the
front.

(If you want to take a peek, go to http://www.dale.no/dale/dg/eng/homeeng.nsf
and scroll down to look at the cover of book #129)

These take a while as they are done with US 0 and US 2 needles - they really
last and last though -- get passed on to cousins etc.
JCT
Old November 26th 03, 04:57 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 26 Nov 2003 15:52:09 GMT, JudyTurpin wrote:

I was diverted this month by some things for a charity auction
(three hats and a baby sweater) but finally got back to finishing the Dale baby
ull sweater for my youngest granddaughter. I needed to get it done as she is
growing so fast. It is the one on a recent cover that has a zebra on the
front.

(If you want to take a peek, go to http://www.dale.no/dale/dg/eng/homeeng.nsf
and scroll down to look at the cover of book #129)

These take a while as they are done with US 0 and US 2 needles - they really
last and last though -- get passed on to cousins etc.
JCT

Hi Judy!
Congrats, it's beautiful!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old November 26th 03, 06:23 PM
Aud

Judy, it is SO sweet....!!
(and of course I love that you use Norwegian patterns!!LOL!!)
AUD ;-)

--

"JudyTurpin" skrev i melding

Old November 26th 03, 08:25 PM
JJMolvik

That is so adorable.

JJMolvik

Old November 29th 03, 07:55 AM
Beinchat

How cute, I'm sure it will be adorable on her.....congrats on your project.
Marie C.

WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 04:02 AM
Finally Got It!!! Mika Quilting 10 October 26th 04 06:32 PM
Happy Dance FINALLY! handmaiden Quilting 5 October 22nd 04 06:01 PM
OT Happy Happy! New Home is finally official!!! ~KK~ in B.C. Quilting 21 June 5th 04 08:02 PM
Finally, finally my kreinik arrived Addie Needlework 2 May 13th 04 07:29 PM