OT - 2 in 1 post

Old October 13th 04, 07:21 PM
Jalynne

I really like using Odor Eliminator. I found a need for it yesterday. Our new
kitten decided to use the fireplace as a litterbox. Sigh. Oh well...we got it taken
care of, and are washing it down well, to get rid of the ammonia. Good thing we
caught it before lighting our first fire of the season...we were going to do that
this weekend.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"KDK" wrote in message ...
Thanks all - I think the odor is now gone (if not completely gone it's a
major dissipation). I used one of the enzyme cleaners - the store I was at
didn't have Nature's Miracle so it thought I'd give another brand a try.

So far so good.

Kathy K

Old October 14th 04, 01:07 AM
Dr. Sooz

I used one of the enzyme cleaners - the store I was at
didn't have Nature's Miracle so it thought I'd give another brand a try.

We buy Simple Solution -- it's the same thing, but cheaper.
;-)
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 14th 04, 05:38 AM
Jalynne

Heehee, that's who make Odor Eliminator, but i couldn't remember the "Simple
Solution" part. We get it at PetSmart

Old October 14th 04, 07:18 AM
Dr. Sooz

Heehee, that's who make Odor Eliminator, but i couldn't remember the "Simple
Solution" part. We get it at PetSmart

Who can live without it? We use it like crazy around here, on everything from
stains on laundry to --- well, everything.
~~

Old October 14th 04, 07:57 PM
Jalynne

If you have pets...it's a neccesity! Ran out last night...gotta get more. We buy it
in the gallon jug...LOL.

Old October 14th 04, 08:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

If you have pets...it's a neccesity! Ran out last night...gotta get more.
We buy it
in the gallon jug...LOL.

I could have written this entire post. We just ran out too, etc....
~~

Old October 15th 04, 06:57 PM
Dr. Sooz

It's a heck of a lot better than having a stinky house, eh?

It sure is. And can you imagine what happens if a particular part comes off
your body (catheter) while you're at work in your office?
~~

Test post Paulette I. Beads 2 August 14th 04 08:05 PM
A place to post your stuff for sale..... Christi Conley Beads 0 March 11th 04 03:49 PM
RCB FAQ and Newbie Welcome - Weekly Post 8/15/03 Kandice Seeber Beads 1 August 15th 03 07:57 PM