OT seeking Kathyl

Old September 8th 04, 02:46 AM
Lisa Caryl

Default OT seeking Kathyl

Hi Kathyl,
I tried emailing you tonight, and my email was returned...uhm..could you
email me if you changed your addy or something like that?
Lisa caryl at netins dot net

Old September 8th 04, 03:59 AM
Lisa Caryl

Hey Kathyl,

I got your email, but still can't seem to send to yours.
The addy for that person is hand4 at msn dot com. Name is Carol
Thanks so much, I'll try to email you again tomorrow.
Lisa

Old September 8th 04, 04:21 AM
KJ

I'm confused! Has anyone else tried to email me? I sent Lisa an email (not
by hitting reply here in this forum) and it seems she got it. But I can't
understand why she can't email me.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old September 8th 04, 04:31 AM
Lisa Caryl

Right, and I double checked Kathyl, and I did send to your non spam addy.
The "Mailer Daemon" message said the following:

Failed to deliver to '
SMTP module(domain @167.142.229.65:mchsi.com) reports:
return-path address rejected by gateway.mchsi.com:
550 Blocked for abuse. Please contact the administrator of your ISP or
sending mail service.

lol.......I don't **think** I've abused anyone lately! And seriously too,
I've never recieved any notices of anything like this before.
Lisa

Old September 8th 04, 05:06 AM
KJ

Very odd. I've been getting emails this evening from others.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old September 8th 04, 05:09 AM
KJ

I just checked my "blocked senders" list and you aren't in it! Good news!
I wonder if our servers are having a spat of some sort. Maybe they will
kiss and make up tomorrow. If not, write me again in here and I'll send you
my phone number if you need to get in touch. Very odd.

Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old September 8th 04, 01:18 PM
Queen of Squishies

That's what I suspect. Sounds like your server is rejecting Lisa's.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old September 8th 04, 01:22 PM
the black rose

KJ wrote:
I just checked my "blocked senders" list and you aren't in it! Good news!
I wonder if our servers are having a spat of some sort. Maybe they will
kiss and make up tomorrow. If not, write me again in here and I'll send you
my phone number if you need to get in touch. Very odd.

I had trouble sending email to a friend earlier this summer because her
ISP decided that my emails were spam. If your ISP has a service like
that, try looking into it. Or look in your own spam folder if you have
one; maybe your email client decided her email is spam.

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie