AD: Fibers for stamping. ENDING SUNDAY 8 TO 10 PM EST

Old July 13th 03, 10:31 PM
Spot

Default AD: Fibers for stamping. ENDING SUNDAY 8 TO 10 PM EST

Hi Ladies,

I have a bunch of auctions ending Sunday Evening. There are still lots of
packets of fibers available get your bids in early so you don't miss out on
the great prices.

I have added 2 new packets the sets that I carry and I'm working on some
others
Summer Jewels Tone Fibers
Purple Party Fibers

You will find - mohairs, chenilles, velvety chenilles, nubby fibers, fine
fibers, varigateds, shimmery chenilles, yarns, short eyelash. I have a wide
variety of textures & colors to choose from. I try to describe in detail
the fiber you are bidding on but if you can't tell from the pictures exactly
if it's what you are looking for don't hesitate to email me. I'm more than
willing to answer all your questions.

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid on and paid for in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

Thank you
Celeste - CatScraps

All ENDING SUNDAY EVENING
Bloomin Tulip Fibers Scrapbooking Stamping
Chocolate Fudge Fibers Scrapbook Stamping
Wild Flower Fibers Scrapbooking Accents
Coral Reef Fibers Scrapbooking Accents
Lavender Peach Dream Fibers Scrapbooking
Sea Side Stroll Fibers Scrapbooking Stamping
Sunset Eyelash Mix Fibers Scrapbook Stamping
Banana Split Sundae Fibers Scrapbook Stamping
Forest & Green Fibers Scrapbooking Stamping
Sea Side Mist Fibers Scrapbooking Stamping
Summer Jewel Tone Fibers Scrapbook Stamping
Purple Party Fibers Scrapbook Stamping Accent
30 Yard Fall Fiber Mix 10 colors
14 Eyelash Specialty Fibers Scrapbooking

/\_/\
('o')
_(,,)(,,)___)________SpotTheCat
Celeste
Come along a join our scrapbook group at -

Check out my Ebay auctions for scrapbook supplies at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

Kidney 96
***********************
In the average time it takes an American to drive to work 45 minutes.
At least 1 person dies! waiting for a life saving transplant.

Get your organ donor card today! at the ~~~~ Transplant Resource Page ~~~~
http://www.TransplantResourcePage.com
24 pages done in 2003

AD: A few more beads ending tonight ~ SPIglass Studio Paulette I. Beads 0 October 22nd 04 08:12 PM
AD: Auctions ending tonight ~ SPIglass Studio :O) Paulette I. Beads 2 October 20th 04 05:38 PM
AD: More auctions ending tonight & new beads ~ SPIglass Studio Paulette I. Beads 3 September 3rd 04 09:14 AM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
AD: HURRY Stamping Fibers ENDING SUNDAY 8 TO 10 PM EST Spot Rubberstamps 0 July 6th 03 11:32 PM