CONTEST EXTENDED

Old July 8th 03, 10:03 PM
LasImpPan

Default CONTEST EXTENDED

with the summer and how busy we all have been I have extended our contest until
August..please send us your artwork..thanks
IT'S TIME FOR A CONTEST!*
WANT TO WIN SOME GREAT PRIZES????

It's time for us to have another contest.* So gather up your favorite
accessories and all of your Lasting Impressions with Panache stamps and start
creating!

LOTS OF PRIZES

The only rules* are that the only stamps that you can use in your project are
those of Lasting Impressions with Panache.* You can stamp out cards, jewlery,
boxes, make shrinks, collages, claywork, clothing, or create any kind of stamp
project with your stamps.

You must put your name and email name as well as your address on the back of
the article you are submitting for the contest.* Please title the outside of
the envelope
artwork contest!
By submitting an article you give us the right to post your name on the web
site in our gallery and to use your card on our web site, on our display boards
at conventions, and in any other advertsing that we do.* If you do not wish
this, then please do not submit any artwork, but submitting artwork this will
be an agreement between you and Lasting Impressions with Panache.

DEADLINES*

ALL artwork must be to us by August 15th* ..we will make our selections and
notify winners during the week of AUGUST 21ST
now for the
PRIZES

GRAND PRIZE** $75.00* prize you may select items from our web site value $75.
SECOND PRIZE* $50.00* prize you may select items from our web site value $50.
THIRD PRIZE****** $25.00* prize you may select items from our web site value
$25.

OTHER AWARDS

We will give the next 7 runner up two unmounted stamps from our current line,
our selection.

NEW* 10 additional winner will be given a unmounted stamp of our chosing...

SO WITH ALL THESE PRIZES THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR YOU TO WIN A PRIZE!!!!!

Send entries to
ARTWORK
Lasting Impressions with Panache
2 Juniper Lane
Georgetown, Mass 01833

If you think you need more of our stamps, check out our grab bag offering on
our web sale page or scheck out our auctions at*
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/liwp/

Great news on those follwing my mom's progress..she is in a rehab hospital and
will be coming home
today!!!

thanks for reading!
Denyse
www.lasimppan.com

Scrapbook Contest sterling General Crafting 0 May 4th 04 09:43 AM
CONTEST sterling Marketplace 0 May 4th 04 09:43 AM
Bead Shak - Beaded Banner Patterns, Fantastic Contest and More!! jan Beads 1 March 8th 04 03:53 PM
AD...Hi to All , A Sale & a Contest . Enjoy ! BeadFairy Beads 0 September 29th 03 01:06 AM
Glazing tools contest Robert B II Pottery 3 July 24th 03 01:32 PM