Comm: What's new at Art Blocks

Old July 8th 03, 04:58 PM
Art Blocks

Default Comm: What's new at Art Blocks

Hello Stampers!

Just want to take a quick minute or two today to tell you all about
our first unmounted plate (8x10) of stamps on sale right now!

They are due in this week and will go out immediately to you once they
arrive here! Did I mention to you that shipping is free on this plate !
Hurry while supplies last!!!
http://www.art-blocks.com/ARTBLO~1/new.html

We also have a very eclectic mix of other stamp designs perfect for
all your occasions and events.. www.art-blocks.com

Don't forget our christmas collection will be available for pre order
July 15th to July 30th at a great savings until they arrive in our
Studio then they will be full price come August 1st. All orders on
the xmas line will be shipping out about august 1st!!! in plenty of
time to make all those xmas cards and gift tags for your loved ones.

We are also offering Free!!! shipping on all pre sale orders of our new
christmas
line... we will be adding a few more xmas designs before the sale begins
keep checking back to see what we have added

http://www.art-blocks.com/ARTBLO~1/xmas.html

We will be adding more and more unmounted plates in the future
so be sure to book mark our site and visit us often to see what
is new and on sale! New toll free ordering!! 1-800-854-1576
We accept : Paypal, Cash , Check,MO, Visa,MC,Disover

We hope everyone had a fabulous fourth of July!!

Thanks for shopping with us & Happy stamping everyone!

Deborah
Art Blocks
please let us know if you
come across any broken links etc..