AD: HURRY Stamping Fibers ENDING SUNDAY 8 TO 10 PM EST

Old July 6th 03, 11:32 PM
Spot

Default AD: HURRY Stamping Fibers ENDING SUNDAY 8 TO 10 PM EST

Hi Everyone,

I have a bunch of auctions ending Sunday Night. There are tons of packets
available since most of these are DUTCH auctions.
I have reduced many of the packets down to SALE prices of 2.49. Now is your
chance to stock up on lots of fibers at very reasonable prices.
If you don't find what you're looking for pop on over to my about me page
and take a look. http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

I have added 2 new packets and will adding more over the weekend
Summer Jewels Tone Fibers
Purple Party Fibers

As always: Combined shipping is welcome
You are welcome to take your time and browse I will
combine shipping on all items bid on and paid for in a 10 day period.
Quick Fast Shipping
Everything is pre-packaged prior to listing it so it all
ship within 24 hours of cleared payment
Thank you
Celeste - CatScraps

ENDING SUNDAY NIGHT 8 TO 10 PM EST
Sea Side Stroll Fibers
Sunset Eyelash Mix Fibers
Coral Reef Fibers
Lavender Peach Dream Fibers
Banana Split Sundae Fibers
Sea Side Mist Fibers
30 Yd Fall Fiber Mix
Wild Flower Fibers
Chocolate Fudge Fibers
Forest Green Fibers
Bloomin Tulip
Summer Garden Fibers

/\_/\
('o')
_(,,)(,,)___)________SpotTheCat
Celeste
Come along a join our scrapbook group at -

Check out my Ebay auctions for scrapbook supplies at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

Kidney 96
In the average time it takes an American to drive to work 45 minutes.
At least 1 person dies! waiting for a life saving transplant.

Get your organ donor card today! at the ~~~~ Transplant Resource Page ~~~~
http://www.TransplantResourcePage.com
24 pages done in 2003