storing inkpads

Old July 2nd 03, 02:46 AM
franzsolo...

Default storing inkpads

I have about 2 dozen ink pads that I use to stamp up when I "letterbox".
I just have them on a shelf over my
desk .
(easy to get to ).
But I heard somewhere that you should lay them with the ink pad DOWN .
Sounds good to me !

John

P172F187X39E2

Storing extension cords JC Home Knots 3 January 4th 05 02:31 PM
Storing clay CNB Pottery 18 January 27th 04 03:46 AM
storing canes Lisarose Polymer Clay 0 January 14th 04 03:08 AM
Storing lampwork beads Regina Beads 7 December 9th 03 05:22 PM
Storing embroidery threads...help!! WONDER WOMAN General Crafting 6 September 23rd 03 08:32 PM