ping Leslie

Old September 3rd 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default ping Leslie

Leslie, You would appreciate this. I just took Georgia in for her rabies
and other shots. DH asked when I got home if I remembered her shot card.
I reminded him those are for little kids, dogs just get a rabies
certificate.
Kind of funny. Dogs, kids, not shortage of shots with either.
Taria

Old September 3rd 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Well, Taria, laws and rules differ from area to area. Our little Yogi has
to wear a metal tag proof of current rabies vaccination if he leaves the
Swamp. Nobody's ever looked to see if his tag is up-to-date but they might
if we had to leave him at a shelter. (That's not going to happen.) We
will note that the gators are not required to wear tags. Who's gonna
enforce that? Polly

Old September 3rd 10, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Well, *my* dogs get a little metal tag to jingle on their collars, too!
Men- they can be soooo entertaining. I'll settle for male dogs (neutered!
LOL) in my life!

Thanks for sharing a smile!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Taria" wrote in message
Leslie, You would appreciate this. I just took Georgia in for her rabies
and other shots. DH asked when I got home if I remembered her shot card.
I reminded him those are for little kids, dogs just get a rabies
certificate.
Kind of funny. Dogs, kids, not shortage of shots with either.
Taria

PING: Leslie -- Well????? SewVeryCreative[_3_] Quilting 2 March 5th 08 02:19 AM
PING: Leslie SewVeryCreative[_3_] Quilting 5 January 18th 08 04:46 PM
ot ping Leslie Taria Quilting 0 November 22nd 07 05:37 AM
PING: Leslie SewVeryCreative Quilting 1 October 13th 07 10:06 PM
ping Leslie Julia Altshuler Quilting 3 February 3rd 04 01:53 AM