Latest and greatest

Old September 6th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Default Latest and greatest

Disclaimer Time:

I forgot to add that some people might find this site, offensive, rude
and juvenile.

Enter at your own risk!

Hesira

hesira wrote:
Hi Marie, and Everyone,

In case you don't know, there is an online crafting mag that
specializes in things like skulls and other motifs that the young'uns
like:

http://www.theanticraft.com/

If the name doesn't disturb you, there are all kinds of knitting things
for skull lovers. I'm partial to the snowball's chance in hell arm
warmers:

http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/...allschance.htm

I probably wouldn't wear them, but they are clever.

Hesira

wrote:
Hi Erin: Please tell me, where did you find the skull beads??
Also, have you seen the patterns for the Skull socks and Skull hat
from Hello Yarn's site? She has a bunch of fun free patterns on her
blog.
Marie and the cats

Erin wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:

What, exactly, is 'so cool' about wrist warmers? In August in the
Northern Hemisphere? Well, besides the fact that one pair has (ugh)
fuzz trim and the other is camoflage?

Well, they are funky! :-)

I make felted wrist warmers (think felt bracelet but wider, like a
cuff) and sew beads on them. The ones with the plastic skull beads are
popular with Harri's 3 nephews. I hope their school mates might be
interested enough to want to buy some from me!

Erin
http://arkivarie.livejournal.com/