New Photos on Webshots

Old February 17th 05, 10:04 PM
Susan Torrens

Default New Photos on Webshots

I finally found time to update my photos.
I have added some pictures of the trains on the garden railway. They are
the last 5 photos in the album.
I also included pictures of the quilts that I am entering in the Kingston
quilt show in May.
I am also entering the Celtic knot quilt, as well as the pansy quilt and the
mini Baltimore album quilt.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82768789tgNcwo
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82769104htNHkf

Old February 17th 05, 10:07 PM
Susan Torrens

For some reason, my signature block is not working!
Here's the site.....
http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Old February 17th 05, 10:23 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Beautiful quilts!! I love the pansy one. Thanks for posting them!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old February 17th 05, 10:39 PM
Patti

Oh wow, Susan! You have some real beauties there. I'm glad you didn't
ask us to name a favourite. You are so very gifted and your work is
beautiful.
..
In article , Susan Torrens
writes
I finally found time to update my photos.
I have added some pictures of the trains on the garden railway. They are
the last 5 photos in the album.
I also included pictures of the quilts that I am entering in the Kingston
quilt show in May.
I am also entering the Celtic knot quilt, as well as the pansy quilt and the
mini Baltimore album quilt.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82768789tgNcwo
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82769104htNHkf

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 17th 05, 11:18 PM
Queen of Squishies

Wonderful quilts! Love 'em! What does your Kaleidestar measure?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old February 18th 05, 12:07 AM
Tina

WOW! Your work is awesome and my DH would DIE for your train layout!
I love "Home to Roost" and the pansy!
Thanks for sharing
Tina

Old February 18th 05, 03:45 AM
nana2b

Just gorgeous! Linda in Tx

Old February 18th 05, 11:46 AM
Musicmaker

WOW

--
Cindy Bettinger
Charleston, IL

Old February 18th 05, 08:16 PM
Susan Torrens

Its about 30" across the widest part. The challenge required quilts with an
outside diameter of 120" or less. This one just qualifies!

--
Susan in Zephyrhills FL
quilting as usual!