Pat Porter in other wars

Old September 11th 03, 05:26 AM
Norma

Default Pat Porter in other wars

Poor Pat. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

--
Star love,
Norma
wrote in message
I only just got in and had an email from John telling me that Pat fell
in their home today and smashed up her hip - it needs surgery and it
looked like they would do it tonight, so it has probably been done by
now, it would be 4 a.m. odd in the UK now.

Poor John, he said "You can imagine how I felt having to go home and
leave her there. She said to email you so you could tell everyone
where she has got to" - hhmmmnnn, bet she won't be long getting
herself out of there!

Sheena

Old September 11th 03, 01:05 PM
Gillian Murray

I am so sorry to hear this; poor Pat, and poor John, too!! Please send her
my best for a speedy recovery, and I will send her an email in a few days.

Please keep us updated if you can, Sheena. With good luck ( and if Isobel
turns northward,) we leave on Sunday for a five-six week trip. No rctn, but
we will have the laptop for email. I must be sure to have her email address
in my Palm!

Gillian

Old September 11th 03, 03:00 PM
Lucille

Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Life for me won't be
the same without her to argue and disagree with, so she needs to heal
quickly and come back to spice up my life.
Lucille

..

Old September 11th 03, 03:52 PM
Bea

Sheena,
Please pass on my wishes for a speedy and uneventful
recovery too. And thanks for any and all updates.

Bea