AD: Stamping Fibers Auctions Ending Monday 9 to 10 pm

Old January 5th 04, 01:31 AM
Spot

Default AD: Stamping Fibers Auctions Ending Monday 9 to 10 pm

Hi Ladies,

The last of my 2.49 and less auctions will be done tomorrow. This is the
time to load up on all your favorites at a super low price. I'm always
running some sort of discounted fiber but this is everything that is listed
and ending tomorrow evening.

I also just listed a whole bunch of brand new auctions tonight so make sure
you check out my Ebay Store to get in early on the new ones. You can wait
and bid or buy direct all for the same price. Ebay store Cat Scraps Fibers
N Such There you will find the very same great deals.
http://stores.ebay.com/id=41765320&ssPageName=L2

Some of the packets ending Monday 9 to 10 pm EST
Forest Green
Coral Reef
Chocolate Fudge
Bloomin Tulips
20 yd Fall mix 10 colors
Cherry Cordial Fibers
Kiss Me Fibers
Pastel Fibers
Berry Berry Fibers
Lavender Peach Fibers
Fall Foliage Fibers
Sea Side Stroll
Summer Garden
Jewel Fibers

If you do miss out on these auctions make sure you check out my Ebay store
Cat Scraps Fibers N Such There you will find the very same great deals.
http://stores.ebay.com/id=41765320&ssPageName=L2

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions and or purchases.
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid and purchased in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

Thank you for taking the time to look
Celeste - Cat Scraps Fibers N Such

---