My first cathedral beads

Old September 2nd 03, 01:58 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Default My first cathedral beads

I bought some from Marjean, they arrived last week, I've been wanting some
for so long. I LOVE them. So elegant an sparkly! I've got red, olivene,
black, amethyst and montana. Yummy!

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Old September 2nd 03, 02:44 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Hiya Carol. All I can do so far is gloat over them! I reckon I need to buy
more just so I always have stock *grin*. Part of the joy of beads is just
HAVING them. In nice compartmented boxes. I like to be organised when I
gloat!

If I feel at all stressed out, I just think about my beads, many a commute
to work has flown by in no time as I plot and plan, using beads, buying
beads, making beads. It takes me far away from my troubles...

And now I'm no longer the only woman at work as I was until 6 weeks ago,
when I wear something new, there is someone there to notice. When I have
shipments sent to work, I spread the beads out on the reception desk to
share my joy with the CEO's PA and the marketing officer. A joy shared is so
much better.

I've got red, olivene, black, amethyst and montana.

I LOVE cathedral beads, Marisa! Good goin'!!!

Carol in SLC
eBay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
My jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg

Old September 2nd 03, 03:14 PM
Carol in SLC

When I have shipments sent to work, I spread the beads out on the reception
desk to share my joy with the CEO's PA and the marketing officer. A joy shared
is so much better.

This invokes such wonderful images! I'd love to work with you, Marisa!

Old September 2nd 03, 03:17 PM
PaulaGarlic

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in message
I bought some from Marjean, they arrived last week, I've been wanting
some
for so long. I LOVE them. So elegant an sparkly! I've got red, olivene,
black, amethyst and montana. Yummy!

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Ah, so THAT'S what I have been looking for! A lady who runs a local
Catholic shop often gives me old medals, broken rosaries and such. I clean
them, fix them (when possible), re-use parts, etc. Well, the last time,
there was a small section of a rosary...just six or seven beads. But they
were lovely beads and I've been trying to identify them. I made a pair of
earrings out of a few, but have wanted more, more, more!

Thanks!

Paula

Old September 2nd 03, 06:21 PM
Deirdre S.

grin I used to do that at the library. It is such fun to have other
people go "Ooo" over your 'ingredients', and then show them what you
make out of them later...

Deirdre

Old September 3rd 03, 02:39 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Here's the link to Marjean's store and the page they are on (about half way
down):

http://www.stores.ebay.com/halseytra.../all/dept1/ind
ex.html?col=2&dir=-1

Aren't the TDF?

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

What are cathedral beads. I want to drool too!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old September 3rd 03, 02:42 AM
Kandice Seeber

Here are some from eBay.....

(Marjean's store - I recommend!!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 43

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 43

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=38 07

I am not familiar with all of these sellers - just posting a bunch of places
to get cathedrals.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 3rd 03, 03:57 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hehehehe, DAMN we're evil in here.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

That is a very interesting bead...
ooooh... those are nice.. just...
I could have gone on in blissful ignorance, but no...
thanks Kandice.. I think :-)
Diana

--
newsGb5b.254309$cF.79785@rwcrnsc53...