Glowing stars on your ceiling

Old May 7th 04, 11:52 AM
Steve P

Default Glowing stars on your ceiling

Transform any ordinary ceiling into a Night Sky filled with glow in
the dark stars. Sounds impossible, but there is a product which can
help you do just this.

Glowing Night Sky Star Kit
The NightSky illusion kit contains all the tools needed to enable
anyone to paint Realistic looking stars on any ceiling in just a
matter of hours.

We have come across articles which talk about using sponges, brushes
and broomsticks and bending bristles in an angle to get the stars on
your ceiling. Well, we believe this is what your child learnt in art
class. This is kids play. The most you can get out of this would be
some blobs of paint which hardly look like a star.

The NightSky illusion kit uses a special tool to produce each star in
3D and not just a blob you would get from using brushes. Click here
for more details on the Glow Star Creator - NightSky Illusion kit.

Glowing Galaxy Sticker Stencil Kit
Next would be the Galaxy Sticker Stencil Kit. This kit enhances your
NightSky with glowing designs of planets, rockets, space shuttles and
shooting stars. First it is the NightSky. With this kit, it is the
universe.

The Galaxy Sticker Stencil Kit uses stickers as a stencil only. After
painting, the stencil is removed, leaving behind a neat painting of a
complex design.

These stencils are unlike what you can find in your neighbourhood
store. Those were created with normal painting in mind. Our stencils
are created with glow painting in mind. Click here for more details on
the Glow Star Creator - Universe Sticker Stencil Kit.

More details at a href="http://www.glowinfo.com"Glowinfo.com/a
Old May 10th 04, 05:39 AM
Daniel Clark

I have received a few calls from our regulars about this post. I
assure you that we have no affiliation with this guy. His address is
glowinfo, while ours is glowinc.com. Professionals do the glow in the
dark ceiling stars with el-cheapo disposable brushes and stencils from
Michaels. All the instructions are available completely free on our
site as they have been for years.

Danny Clark
Glow Inc.
www.glowinc.com

Moravian Stars S.B. Marketplace 0 July 11th 04 08:25 AM
Moravian Glass Stars S.B. Marketplace 0 July 11th 04 08:23 AM
stars in my eyes Debbie B Beads 8 May 19th 04 06:50 AM
Anyone tried Kugler 'glowing' colour rods ? David Billington Glass 1 January 20th 04 02:14 AM