Ring ring!

Old August 31st 04, 02:53 PM
Charlie

Default Ring ring!

Lookie lookie! I made a silver ring!

http://www.kallistos.co.uk/images/ring310804low.jpg

I'm really pleased with it considering I've had no classes and have no
studio set up, just a cookery blow torch on my kitchen hob!

Charlie.

--
Contemporary Jewellery Design
http://www.kallistos.co.uk

Old August 31st 04, 04:14 PM
Debbie B

Awesome

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old August 31st 04, 04:17 PM
Arleen

Wow...that is so cool! You should be pleased with it...lets see some more
jewelry come out of your kitchen!!
Arleen

Old August 31st 04, 04:43 PM
Charlie

I have to make one for the boyfriend first, then I'm going to work on
something else! I've got instructions for a ring with eight little balls
set round it that looks fun, and for a Russian wedding band with the three
interlocking bands, they're next! When I'm confident I'm going to attempt
an elvish ring with a leaf and twigs twirled round it. Again, it's out the
book I've got, but it's so cool! I'm also working on a huge chain maille
bracelet for the boyfriend, but that's taking a fair bit of time.

Charlie.

. ..

Old August 31st 04, 06:35 PM
Beadbimbo

Very cool!!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 1st 04, 06:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

a Russian wedding band with the three
interlocking bands,

I'm Russian, and I'd never heard it called that. I found one on eBayAU:

http://snipurl.com/8srq

I'd always seen this style as the classic Cartier Trinity ring.

http://snipurl.com/8ss4
~~
Sooz
Old September 1st 04, 07:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow -- I'm impressed!

http://www.kallistos.co.uk/images/ring310804low.jpg

Is that PMC?
~~
Sooz
Old September 1st 04, 07:31 PM
Charlie

No, it's Sterling Silver.

Charlie.

Wow -- I'm impressed!

Old September 2nd 04, 07:19 AM
Kalera Stratton

That is an amazing ring for a first! Wow! OK, and I have to ask... the
English/American barrier is at work here...

You made it on a WHAT? I just repeated "Cookery blow torch on my kitchen
hob" to my husband, and he said "Who?". Apparently, that series of words
has a meaning with which we are utterly unfamiliar. Can you describe
the thing/arrangement of which you speak? I'm really curious now.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

New Ring Pamela Welborn Beads 8 August 24th 04 05:19 AM
My first ring! Charlie Beads 23 July 20th 04 03:34 PM
Wire Ring w/ faceted stone Beadbimbo Beads 30 July 19th 04 03:27 PM
Interchangable Bead Ring? Beth IA Beads 0 March 22nd 04 03:26 AM
Split Ring Pliers MarieAcampora Beads 6 November 1st 03 07:56 PM