ot - bra sizes

Old October 22nd 03, 02:45 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default ot - bra sizes

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters
used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood
for, it is about time you became informed!

{A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up

Old October 22nd 03, 03:09 AM
AlenasMom

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters
used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood
for, it is about time you became informed!

{A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up

LOL! At EE cup (so F) it's so true... except mine aren't fake... they're
nursing boobies!

Old October 22nd 03, 03:09 AM
CNYstitcher

Thanks LN......now, since the beginning, I have gone through 4 of these
sizes (including the 2 pregnancies)....I'm so glad to be back to a
decent one, and you helped put things in perspective

Larisa

Old October 22nd 03, 06:44 PM
Lizzy Taylor

LN (remove NOSPAM) wrote:
Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters
used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood
for, it is about time you became informed!

{A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up

LOL

OK what about those of us who are AA? And how did I get a DD who is well
on the way to taking a DD cup size?

Lizzy
--
Lizzy Taylor
Heywood, Lancashire, UK 53:36:00N 2:06:00E

Old October 22nd 03, 09:25 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article
le.rogers.com,
"AlenasMom" wrote:

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters
used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood
for, it is about time you became informed!

{A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up

LOL! At EE cup (so F) it's so true... except mine aren't fake... they're
nursing boobies!

Well...they're loaners so that doesn't count ;-) How 'bout "F" - for
the baby!

marcella
Old October 22nd 03, 09:43 PM
AlenasMom

"Marcella Tracy Peek" wrote in message
In article
le.rogers.com,
"AlenasMom" wrote:

[...]

True. Hopefully soon they'll be back to just plain enormous instead of
nutsly huge

Old October 25th 03, 06:16 PM
Dr. Quilter

What does it mean then that the girl at Victoria's Secret where I was
trying to get a bra looked at mine and said "Not quite an A?". Believe
me, I didn't buy one of hers... )

LN (remove NOSPAM) wrote:

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters
used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood
for, it is about time you became informed!

{A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old October 25th 03, 08:56 PM
Nurse Ratched

That's just the opposite of my experience. I was wandering through one day
and, in response to the salesgirl's offer to help, I said "You don't have my
size". She said, quite sincerely, "Oh, I'm sure we do". That was BEFORE the
surgeon took 2 pounds out of each hooter, leaving me a miniscule DD!!

What does it mean then that the girl at Victoria's Secret where I was
trying to get a bra looked at mine and said "Not quite an A?". Believe
me, I didn't buy one of hers... )

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
We'll all get back to normal if we put our nation first,
But the trouble with "normal" is, it always gets worse. ~Bruce Cockburn
Old October 25th 03, 11:54 PM
Lynne Van

Sounds as though you didn't NEED a bra, after all! (ROFL)

Cheers,
:Lynne in Toronto

Old October 26th 03, 01:20 AM
Kellie J. Berger

Means she was related to (or trained the same place as) the woman who
measured me! Grrrrr.
didn't buy one either!

Kellie