Blissbeads & Hearts

Old November 5th 03, 07:13 PM
BeckiBead

Default Blissbeads & Hearts

I am trying to find the thread that we had a while back (a month ago maybe?)
regarding making hearts and what I thought should be done with them (yes, I
notice how much the *I* is featured in that, LOL). I wanted to show Chris and
Heather at Blissbeads -- trying to talk them into making hearts, but don't want
to go through all that again if I don't have to. Can anyone else find this? I
can't seem to. Help.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old November 5th 03, 07:40 PM
MargieK

On 05 Nov 2003 19:13:40 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead)
wrote:

Can anyone else find this? I
can't seem to. Help.

Was this the one?
http://snurl.com/2uoo

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old November 5th 03, 07:42 PM
MargieK

On 05 Nov 2003 19:13:40 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead)
wrote:

Can anyone else find this? I
can't seem to. Help.

Maybe this?
http://snurl.com/2uop

Old November 5th 03, 07:45 PM
MargieK

On 05 Nov 2003 19:13:40 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead)
wrote:

Can anyone else find this? I
can't seem to. Help.

Or this? LOL
http://snurl.com/2uos

Old November 5th 03, 07:48 PM
MargieK

On 05 Nov 2003 19:13:40 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead)
wrote:

Can anyone else find this? I
can't seem to. Help.

Oh, Becki, you're a scream! G

http://snurl.com/2uot

http://snurl.com/2uot

Old November 6th 03, 04:17 AM
Chris

Just wanted to jump in and say Hi. We posted a few Heart beads on our
Ebay auctions today. Heather has made a couple of different heart sets
the last couple of weeks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=34 070&rd=1

Old November 6th 03, 06:03 AM
Dr. Sooz

Those are GORGEOUS.
I would bid on them in a heartbeat (haw haw HAW!) if they were in her cameo
style/colors.

Becki was RIGHT.

We posted a few Heart beads on our
Ebay auctions today. Heather has made a couple of different heart sets
the last couple of weeks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=34

070&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...77&category=34

070&rd=1

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 6th 03, 07:25 AM
BeckiBead

Sooz is right, LOL.

Chris -- tell Heather Cameo Hearts and Spring Garland Hearts. Just use her
regular style of decoration and she will be in like Flint (oh does that ever
date me).

AOL bumped me when I tried to look at your auctions, but I will get therre, I
swear.

And Margie, you little sweetheart. All those were about hearts and about the
same time but not the description of exactly what they should be. At least now
I know what month to look in!~ Thanks for your work --
Old November 6th 03, 06:25 PM
Dr. Sooz

she will be in like Flint (oh does that ever
date me).

Becki! Remember the movie, "In Like Flint"? James Coburn as a James Bond-like
spy? Wow, talk about a sexy beast! He awakened all my pre-pubescent yearnings
and burnings.......
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 6th 03, 09:43 PM
BeckiBead

Wow, talk about a sexy beast! He awakened all my pre-pubescent yearnings
and burnings.......

Another tantilizing piece to the Sooz puzzle. LOLOLOLOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

ad> eden's hearts...tatercat tatercat Beads 5 October 21st 03 03:47 PM
Hearts -- What they should be Becki Beads 14 September 3rd 03 07:53 AM
Bayou hearts Christina Peterson Beads 4 August 7th 03 05:25 PM
Swarovski Hearts Marisa Cappetta Beads 1 July 21st 03 10:34 PM
Old inquiries to me - ref hearts and a shell BeadFairy Beads 1 July 9th 03 09:58 PM