Stained glass--supplies

Old October 8th 04, 01:56 PM
MPost

Default Stained glass--supplies

Can anyone recommend a good source of stained glass tools and supplies
on-line? Even better would be a a shop north of Boston where I could see
things before I buy.

Thanks

Old October 8th 04, 09:38 PM
JK@work

"MPost" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good source of stained glass tools and supplies
on-line? Even better would be a a shop north of Boston where I could see
things before I buy.

Thanks

Yellow pages, Glass-Stained and Leaded. We need to support our SG
retailers, so they will remain in business when we need advice, or to
actually see and feel the stuff in person. Sure it's nice to get a good
price, but supporting the wholesale/retail system is the American way of
life. Maybe you'll pay a few more pennies, but no s&h charges should make
up for it. First it was the Walmart & Home Depots that put the mom & pop
shops out of business, now it's the net sellers. Sorry for the rant...

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios

Old October 11th 04, 09:34 PM
Steve Ackman

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:56:42 GMT, MPost wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good source of stained glass tools and supplies
on-line? Even better would be a a shop north of Boston where I could see
things before I buy.

Kingston, NH too far to drive? Works of Heart used
to have a great selection and decent prices.
(I haven't been in several years.)

19 Marshall Rd
Kingston NH 03848
603-642-4439
Old October 14th 04, 03:15 PM
JoeB

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:38:55 +0000, JK@work wrote:

Yellow pages, Glass-Stained and Leaded. We need to support our SG
retailers, so they will remain in business when we need advice, or to
actually see and feel the stuff in person.

I'd also be interested in good online sources. There are no well-supplied
stores within 70 miles of here. Just once source for glass.

Old October 14th 04, 10:37 PM
Andy

Maybe the store that's 70 miles away might be able to ship you stuff.
That way, you could go there once in a while and develope a
relationship with them vs some unknown that's hundreds of miles away.
There's nothing like having someone you don't know pull glass for you.

Andy

Stained Glass Book searobin5319 Glass 5 April 23rd 04 12:20 PM
WTB: Stained Glass Supplies starlia Beads 0 February 12th 04 10:55 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 08:19 PM
Large Sized Stained Glass Greg DeBacker Glass 8 August 20th 03 03:30 PM
Old glass receipts Matthew Spong Glass 0 July 4th 03 01:06 PM