Hearts -- What they should be

Old August 24th 03, 08:26 PM
Becki

Default Hearts -- What they should be

Here is the picture for what I am looking for in heart beads: You
want to wear it with lace.

This is what I meant by squiggles on heart beads. Isn't it pretty?
However, I would like the heart flatter (flattened slightly with
graphite paddles):

This is perfectly do-able in lampwork, even though it is Murrano
(Carol and other AOLers, this will remind you of Gerry Thompson so
prepare yourselves):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 43

THIS is bor-ing in pink, but the design would work great on a cream
heart (hint hint):

The heart is too little. The actual beads are STUNNING:

OK, skip the heart in this auction. See the cream roses on clear?
Imagine that on a heart, and then ETCH it. Now wouldn't that be
gorgeous?

Close, but no cigar. The designs on the beads should be on the heart,
DUH (just for me, feel free to have your own opinion). The squiggles
that are on the beads would be perfect on this heart:

OK, I don't like this (for me), but it is cute as hell! LOL:

OF COURSE, Dana has it! This heart is great!:

AGAIN, Great:

NOT hearts, but I love this:

OK For you lamworkers who want to make sale-able heart beads? if you
are still with me, read on:

Check out the wonderful beads here. Any one of them would make a
great heart!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 43

THIS is what I mean by a) feminine, b) squiggly . Imagine the
centerpiece bead done in a heart, especially if it were etched? It is
a stunning set on it's own:

Same artist. Imagine this in a heart bead:

PERFECT in a heart, just F-ing perfect:

PERFECT in a heart:

Wouldn't this be gorgeous?

LOVE her cameo beads, I see them in hearts, in my mind:

Becki
Old August 24th 03, 11:14 PM
Christina Peterson

Oh yes, Dana's heart! Or one of Gemfox's decorated beads but in heart
shape. I wonder if Heather at Bliss would have something similar on her
website?. Oh!! that Valentine set! (But it's her blue set that's the
temptation for me). Wonderful turq by Milagros!!

Thank you for sharing.

Tina

om...

Old August 25th 03, 05:53 AM
Carol in SLC

this will remind you of Gerry Thompson so prepare yourselves):

WOW, no kidding! Gerry's gold hearts were flat-out gorgeous!!!

Carol in SLC
New jewelry: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hillrose.jpg
Old August 25th 03, 06:08 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wouldn't this be gorgeous?

LOVE her cameo beads, I see them in hearts, in my mind:

I just bought some of her cameos recently -- I wish she'd do hearts too!
They'd be PERFECT.
~~
Sooz
-------
I don't really like sex anymore. I have jewelry now. ~ Heidi Fleiss
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html
Old August 28th 03, 08:57 AM
Kandice Seeber

Mmmmmmm - lots of great advice here.....going to try really hard not to
actually copy anything, but to make hearts that follow some of this advice.
I love making hearts lately. I am so glad to be home and ready to
make beads again!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 28th 03, 06:34 PM
Dr. Sooz

I love making hearts lately.

This is fabulous news!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 28th 03, 07:56 PM
starlia

I've never tried hearts. Are they pretty easy?

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I love making hearts lately.

This is fabulous news!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 28th 03, 08:01 PM
Kandice Seeber

Hmmmm. Depends. They were hard at first for me, but once I got the hang of
it, it was easier. The trick is not the shaping, for me - it's the heat
distribution so that the bead does not break in the process. Plain hearts
are easier. The more decorating, the more you need to pay attention to the
heat distribution.
Hard to explain.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 28th 03, 08:03 PM
Deirdre S.

Well, the samples I saw were gorgeous, so I'd say you've developed the
knack...

Deirdre

Old August 28th 03, 08:16 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks, Deirdre.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Hearts for Becki bluemaxx Beads 2 August 23rd 03 05:43 AM
Bayou hearts Christina Peterson Beads 4 August 7th 03 05:25 PM
Request for Hearts BeckiBead Beads 0 August 4th 03 01:29 AM
Swarovski Hearts Marisa Cappetta Beads 1 July 21st 03 10:34 PM
Old inquiries to me - ref hearts and a shell BeadFairy Beads 1 July 9th 03 09:58 PM