Ping Polly..... micro mini vacuum attachments!

Old August 14th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Ping Polly..... micro mini vacuum attachments!

I just received my email sale flyer from Hittle. Here's what it says about
the micro-mini vac attachments-

Fits Vacuum Cleaner hoses from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" inside diameter. Great for
cleaning sewing machines, computers, vcr's, cameras, etc
Net Cost $8.99
Item no. msc.81987_sgl

The best I could do for a link is a little more than halfway down this page-

http://jhittlesewing.funoverload.com...new_items.html

You're welcome! (And, yes, I ordered a set for my own use!)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 15th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

That's the same set I've been using for several years, It's soooooo cute,
and works like a charm. Good price too

Val

Old August 15th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Well, bless your heart, Leslie, but Santa Claus brought me a really neat
little set of hoses, brushes and wands that fit onto a vacuum cleaner. What
I'm looking for is a powerful little vacuum cleaner. The vacuums we have
are heavier than a John Deere tractor and too big to keep in the sewing
room. I'm really hoping for a strong rechargeable one. Polly

Old August 15th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

Polly Esther wrote:
Well, bless your heart, Leslie, but Santa Claus brought me a really neat
little set of hoses, brushes and wands that fit onto a vacuum cleaner. What
I'm looking for is a powerful little vacuum cleaner. The vacuums we have
are heavier than a John Deere tractor and too big to keep in the sewing
room. I'm really hoping for a strong rechargeable one. Polly

From the research I did before we got ours the best is the Dyson.
It doesn't loose suction, you get about 6 minutes continuous use
from a fully charged battery and it charges back farily quickly,
not timed it but it's a matter of hours. It's really esay to
empty and the filters are washable, infact the instructions are
to wash the filters roughly every 3 months. Definately not the
cheepest of this sort around, but IMO worth every cent :-)

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 15th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

In message , Leslie & The Furbabies
in MO. writes
I just received my email sale flyer from Hittle. Here's what it says about
the micro-mini vac attachments-

Fits Vacuum Cleaner hoses from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" inside diameter. Great for
cleaning sewing machines, computers, vcr's, cameras, etc
Net Cost $8.99
Item no. msc.81987_sgl

The best I could do for a link is a little more than halfway down this page-

http://jhittlesewing.funoverload.com...new_items.html

You're welcome! (And, yes, I ordered a set for my own use!)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Wow! Talk about shop until you drop.
Pity some of them have expired I would have loved one of those sewing
bird clamps.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 18th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

I've used these on my computers, and like them a lot. Haven't had the nerve
to try them on the SMs, though. Now I will give them a chance, since Leslie
has given them a test drive. grin

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old August 18th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MaleQuilter

On Aug 17, 9:40 pm, "Carolyn McCarty" wrote:
I've used these on my computers, and like them a lot. Haven't had the nerve
to try them on the SMs, though. Now I will give them a chance, since Leslie
has given them a test drive. grin

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in ... I just received my email sale flyer from Hittle. Here's what it says about
the micro-mini vac attachments-

Fits Vacuum Cleaner hoses from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" inside diameter. Great
for cleaning sewing machines, computers, vcr's, cameras, etc
Net Cost $8.99
Item no. msc.81987_sgl

The best I could do for a link is a little more than halfway down this
page-

http://jhittlesewing.funoverload.com...new_items.html

You're welcome! (And, yes, I ordered a set for my own use!)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

'where did you find the micro-mini vaccum?

I internet searched and looked electronic and business supply stores
without success.

Only found out that I needed one for a two Berninas after buying
several cans of aid and then haveing our dealer tell us how much
damage "air cleaning" could do.

Jerry in North Alabama
http://community.webshots.com/user/MaleQuilter