Introduction

Old July 25th 05, 04:56 PM
Catherine K.

Default Introduction

As I've made a couple of posts in the last week, it seems a good idea to
introduce myself. I am one of those generally in the shadows of the
*lurking forest*, so to speak, and sometimes I rustle the leaves to let
everyone know that I am here

I live in Indianapolis, am a member of the EGA and my first love is
between embroidery and counted work. I have recently registerd for the
Silk and Metal Master Craftsman program through the EGA as well as the
Design program - obviously I must have too much time on my hands or
something... I couldn't decide between the two programs so signed up for
both.

Currently am working on some liturgical embroidery for a monastery
(Orthodox), an icon of Christ in petitepoint, a Long Dog Sampler for a
friend of mine who is going to have her first baby in a few months
(hopefully the baby won't be a toddler by the time I have completed it)
and Smoky Mountain Cats (currently not being worked on)... Oh yeah, I
pay for such things by being a Transportation Planner for the
Indianapolis Metropolitan region - it pays the bills and keeps me in
fibers

Catherine K.
Old July 27th 05, 02:29 PM
Ellice

on 7/25/05 11:56 AM, Catherine K. at posted:

[...]

Welcome to the group! Sounds really interesting doing the Silk & Metal
Master program. And of course the Design program - which will certainly
keep you busy.

And of course, well, now you've given us someone to moan at with our
transportation queries! bg

looking forward to your postings -

ellice - who just popped out of her own not even lurking hiatus

Introduction Janise Ross Yarn 1 June 10th 04 03:33 AM
Introduction Sue W Yarn 0 June 9th 04 10:31 PM
Introduction Katherine Yarn 0 June 9th 04 10:13 PM
Introduction Els van Dam Yarn 0 June 9th 04 05:24 PM
Introduction Els van Dam Yarn 0 June 9th 04 05:23 PM